After the light had dissipated, Fujimaru collapsed as he rubbed his arm. "That...really hurts." Fujimaru winced as the burning sensation started to fade and a massive robot stood before them.

"What the hell is that!" Jalter shouted getting ready for combat thinking the robot as an enemy servant. Artoria alter did the same but didn't say a word, something about this robot didn't sit right with them.

The robot wasn't moving, but Fujimaru lifted his sleeves and saw something a kin to a command seal inscribed on his arm. "Another command seal?" Da Vinci observed Fujimaru's hand with interest. "If this truly is another servant, why would it be special to have its own command seal..."

Suddenly, the robots eyes became blue and it started to move. Everybody backed away as Jalter and Salter jumped in front of their master. Fujimaru's arm glowed blue in response to the robots blue eyes, he gazed at it and started to approach the robot.

"Senpai get back, it's dangerous!" Mash cursed and wished she still had her Demi-servant capabilities. Fujimaru soon stop around 1 meter away from the robot, the robot titled its head as Fujimaru shot his hand out for a handshake.

"My name is Ritsuka Fujimaru, what's yours?" Fujimaru asked, it remained silent for a few seconds but soon it tried talking with static until.

"I am jet jaguar." A childish voice spoke, shocking everybody in the room. This damn robot has a child's voice! "Nice to meet you." The robot greeted. "Nice to meet you too, jet jaguar!" Fujimaru returned the greeting as the robot shook Fujimaru's hand, soon, it let go and deactivated as the blue glow on his arm disappeared.

"Huh...Did I do something wrong?" Fujimaru pulled his arm up and stared at the new command seal before he started to panic. "Did I break it?!"

"Relax Senpai, you did nothing wrong. I think it's best to leave Jet Jaguar here for the time being until we figure out how to properly use those new command seals." Mash suggested, Da Vinci and Fujimaru nodded as they exited the room with the alters.

Beneath the sea a large stone resided at the bottom. It had words written in Latin, glowing red as if something was about to happen. Soon, from the stone small orbs began floating towards the surface.

The stone also released a massive red orb, along with multiple medium sized blue orbs that drifted into the unknown. After releasing all the orbs, the words had stop glowing and it became dormant.

In the cafeteria, Jeanne and Sieg were having a nice chat. But Jeanne heard a whisper as visions of a massive charcoal coloured dinosaur flashed in her mind. She held her head as the visions keep flashing, it hurts.

"Jeanne! Are you okay?!" Sieg went to the saint but she was unresponsive, the cafeteria was empty and no servants were available currently, Sieg can only pray that Jeanne was alright.

A small yellow moth flew onto Jeanne's shoulders and the pain ceased, she panted as the butterfly made its self known. It didn't speak but it did fly around Jeanne gaining Sieg and Jeanne's attention.

"Did you...help me?" Jeanne asked, the moth only flew around. Yellow particles fell from its wings as it engulfed itself into its own particle and manifested as a fairy.

It had Jeanne's appearance but it's outfit was a yellow kimono, it still didn't talk but nodded with a smile. "Your beautiful." Jeanne held her finger out as the fairy landed and it sat on her finger.

"That's adorable, should we inform master?" Sieg asked the saint, Jeanne didn't want the master to find out but the visions she saw before the moth had help ease the pain. She really had no choice.

Jeanne realised that a burning sensation was felt on the back of arm and removed her gauntlet. "Jeanne, your arm." Sieg pointed at her arm and she saw inscriptions written onto the back of her arm, she didn't notice it probably because of the intense pain she felt earlier.

"Is it even possible for a servant to control a servant?" Sieg asked. "For the ruler class yes, but these seals were not like master's they were different." The command seal was a picture of the same exact moth that was resting on her finger. The moth's wings started to glow as the seal responded with it.

"It's for you?" She asked the moth who nodded, it soon took flight and started to fly out of the cafeteria, Sieg and Jeanne followed it as yellow particles fell from its wings.

"Where is it leading us?" Sieg asked Jeanne who shrugged, they walked past many servants who gazed at the moth in awe. It was indeed beautiful but some of them wanted to keep the moth to themselves, I mean who doesn't like a wonderful light show.

Jeanne swatted away hands who tried to grab the moth, Sieg glared at them as they continued walking until they stumbled upon a room. When they entered a giant robot awaited them and the moth flew around it, however the robot was unresponsive.

"Maybe master knows something about it." Sieg suggested, but just as Jeanne wanted to answer she suddenly fainted as the moth and Sieg tried to wake her up.