1

Chaldea, a place where servants live together with humans. Protecting them from anybody that tried erasing humanity, many foes had been defeated but more powerful ones appear.

Yet, Chaldea manage to stop them all. From demonic beasts to demon gods, they had defeated them all. But sacrifices had to be made.

Recently, they had closed a pseudo-singularity. One in a place called Shinjuku, and returned to see familiar faces waiting for them.

"Welcome back Senpai!" His Kohai, Mash greeted. Da Vinci was elated to see Fujimaru return back to Chaldea safely but someone else was waiting for him.

"Eh, Alter?!" Fujimaru exclaimed, the avenger smirked seeing her master's expression. She had planned for this, she knew that after closing the singularity that she would be back here.

"You didn't actually believe me too disappear and return back to the throne of heroes did you? Bitch please, i was literally summoned here in the first place." The avenger scoffed, this earned Jalter a whack at the back of her head which she grabbed in pain before fire ignited in one of her palms. "Who the hell hit me!"

Artoria Alter was revealed to be the one that whacked her while giving her a disappointed look. The avenger gritted her teeth upon seeing the other alter. "Oh, it's just you ice queen." She growled before extinguishing the flame, Artoria alter rolled her eyes as she stood beside Da Vinci.

"My apologies if I wasn't with you before I returned back, I wanted to say goodbye to Cavall II." Salter explained, it wasn't a bad thing saying goodbye to a pet instead of him. But hell did it hurt his heart that his own servant would choose a puppy over him.

"It's okay Artoria..." Ritsuka spoke, a hand clutching his chest god it really does hurt. Mash comforted him and let out a laugh of embarrassment while Da Vinci giggled.

Da Vinci didn't want to ruin the reunion but something needed to be addressed, during Fujimaru's absence she had time to examine something she discovered. She saw Mash looking at her and she nodded, prompting Mash disengage their hug.

"Senpai, Da Vinci discovered something while you were away." Mash stopped laughing and her facial expression went serious, Da Vinci did the same as both alters and Fujimaru looked confused.

"What did you find?" He asked, Da Vinci gestured to him to follow as Mash and the alters joined them.

They entered a room not far from the control centre. In the middle was a massive silver orb with words written in the middle. "What does it say?" Fujimaru asked, Da Vinci approached the orb and examined at the words.

"This is new...It reads Jet Jaguar. is that a name? If it is I have never heard of it. I don't think it's someone from the past." Da Vinci replied, she had never expected words to appear. When she first found it hiding inside Fujimaru's batch of saint quarts, it was just a silver orb.

"That's besides the point, I discovered that this orb contains a servant. However, I can't seem to be able to get it too come out." Da Vinci looked over to Fujimaru. "Maybe you can try? I mean you can if you want, I won't really force you."

"Worth a shot, If it doesn't work we can try something else next time." Fujimaru smiled, he approached the orb and put his hand forward. A reaction was happening between Fujimaru and the orb as something scorched his arm.

"Senpai!" Mash saw Fujimaru's arm burning
and wanted to stop the ritual but Da Vinci stopped her and shook her head.

Mash, Da Vinci and the alters watch as the orb started to enlarge, a large figure was the last thing they saw as the entire room was blinded by a bright light.