𝑪𝒉.18

~*~*~*~𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒓

~*~*~*~
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒓

𝑨𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒌𝒂 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 an alerted Legolas. She sensed his alertness and looked around.

"Boromir was probably after the ring. I've watched him. He wasn't stable and wasn't eating or having rest. He's been restless thinking about that ring." Annika revealed and Aragorn nods.

"Sensed it last night also. Has always brung up traveling to Minas Tirith as an excuse to use the ring." Aragorn said as he looked around.

"When is it gonna go through his thick skull that Frodo can not control the ring nor its visions. With each growing day,Frodo will become weak,the call of the ring will drive him insane." A yell soon makes them all freeze. Aragorn looks at Annika then to Legolas.

"I will go find Frodo alone. Stay together and do not be alone. These woods are not the type you want to be alone in." Aragorn warns and runs in the direction of the yell. Legolas looked up and glared in each direction. He took his bow and drew an arrow,looking in each direction carefully. Annika drew her new elvish sword and looked around also. A growl soon interrupted the silence and the remaining fellowship turns around to find an army of swarming Orcs running towards them. Annika's wide eyes looked at the large numbers of Orcs.

"Stay behind me!" Legolas yelled at her as he soon begins to fight the Orcs. With a yell,Annika soon fights the Orcs,plunging her sword in every Orc in her path. With a kick,he was able to make the disgusting creature fall and she pierced her sword into it,soon drawing her dagger and stabbed the Orc behind her. She puts her dagger back and retakes her sword,turning around and slashing the Orcs in her way.

"We have to find Legolas! Agh...we must regroup!" Annika yelled as she fought off the Orcs that were in her way. She soon felt someone take her arm and she looked up to see Legolas. They soon ran from the swarming Orcs and made their way towards Aragorn. Legolas shot the Orc that stood in front of him and drew an arrow,aiming it towards the many Orcs. He soon glanced to his left to see Annika. She twirled on her knees and drew her dagger,stabbing it in the Orcs stomach. She then puts out a leg and twirled again,making the Orc behind her trip and fall. She immediately gets up and pierced her sword into it. She then stabs the Orc running beside her with her dagger. Legolas soon had a proud smile on his face. She was truly beautiful as she fought. She looked like an Angel. Annika soon turns to him and looks at him. Her wide eyes looked behind him and she threw her dagger to his direction. The Orc soon feel with a shriek and he glanced at it. He then looks back at her.

"Watch your back! They're everywhere!" She yelled as she soon fights an Orc. Annika soon found her way to Legolas and fought alongside with him. Soon there were more Orcs on the ground than in numbers that were coming towards them. Since Annika was skilled in martial arts before and fencing,she smirks. At an oncoming Orc,she runs to him. She jumps on his bent leg and twirled her legs around his neck,punching his sides and his stomach and safely maneuvered her way to the ground.