Niderudion couldn't help but mourn over the story, it was sad.  He probably would have told the prince sooner if he was her, but he could tell she wasn't a person that would ruin someone's happiness.  "What happened next?" He asked.

The raven haired looked down sadly, "The princesa though, she heard everything.  She hid herself so we didn't know and made preparations for her plan to finally come together.  The next day, the king was poisoned by a potion.  Cevestíon was terrified, he knew it was her." She continued to tell the prince,
       "His father was the one who arranged the entire marriage too.  He went to confront her, but she wasn't alone and ones filled with darkness was by her side.  She struck him and was about to trap him in an abyss of darkness.  I couldn't allow that so I rushed in front of him and got struck instead.
      The girl lowered her head,
      "I didn't get trapped but I felt dark and evil thoughts like now.  He rushed over and comforted me.

       The princess, however, in that moment struck the window and began making the air dark.  We saw all around everyone turned to stone and die or become evil, except they were mindless.  I screamed in horror as I began to jump her.  I inflicted all pain I could on her when I was taken back by her darkened friends and held in place as I watched her trap him in a giant orb.
        He couldn't do anything.  I was being threatened and he would never let another get hurt.  I was unable to move and only could watch.  The orb held him in place and he was trapped in a shell of darkness unable to get out.  Her friends dropped me and they all left.

       I ran over to him and he told me he was sorry for everything, but I knew he loved me.  That is when he told me to leave him and get out of there.  Cevestíon told me to leave the kingdom and look for help.  I was running for days on end, it felt like when I found you.  You can now see, how I caused everything to turn into darkness."   She finally finished her story.

Niderudion shook his head disagreeing, "It wasn't your fault at all.  You did that because you wanted the best for him.  Besides to me it sounds like you both actually are meant to be together instead."

The girl widen her eyes and shook her head, making an uncomfortable expression, "What no!  That's not like it at all." She denies everything, "We are just friends and believe me we are and I don't think of him like that.  He doesn't think of me like that either!  I know.  We just love each other like amigos.  Besides he treats me like a hermana (sister)." 

"Oh... I'm sorry I didn't mean to assume." He apologetically said, but he still thought it was strange.  They had to be more then friends with everything they did to each other.
       "I do mean what I said about it not being your fault.  Besides there had been a vision that the kingdoms will all fade to darkness someday.  We can all try and stop it with much effort and maybe we can succeed.  Don't worry, we will get your prince friend back and heal Dizíra of darkness." He confidently told her, "I promise, I will help you."

"Could I stay where your kingdom is at?" She asked Niderudion.  Niderudion widen his eyes and was in thought. 
     "U-unless that is too much and I can completely comprendo (comprehend/understand).  I mean I caused the downfall and I could cause it other places too!"

"No that's not why." He reassured the girl, "I'm not exactly staying at my kingdom at the moment.  I'm staying with my mom's friends who happen to be royalty to get away from chaos with reedins in my own kingdom."

"Oh are you royalty?  I think I recognize you.  You're Niderudion de Esperon!" She widen her eyes, "Yeah, I remember you at that Narvidia festival several months back!"

The prince was taken aback, "You remember me from all that?  Wow, I don't know what to say.  Well as you heard there is a reedin situation at my kingdom and we are hiding until they give in to our demands.  Though, reedins are one of the main causes of darkness being spread.  That's the main reason we want them gone."