Roadtrip? (15)

As you got in the cab, You Hold your bags close. You didn't pack THAT much, Regarding the fact it was just a couple of days you'll be there. Or maybe more, I don't really know, but from I what I do know S/n Said a couple of days. Let's Hope It Is Because I won't be able to stand Being away from Toby for so long... 

As you get to the airport in 10 minutes, You see S/n there! "S/n!" You say running up to her. "Hey!" she said hugging you. "Please don't be mad at me, But I kind of wasted money on first class. But it was for a good deal!" she said. "How much..." "Around... 275 British pounds," she said. (A/N, That's 372.2 In money In America think? Please, Correct me if I'm Wrong,) "That's- a lot..." "Whatever, We have Money," she said and you chuckled.

As you both boarded the plane, You saw a couple of other empty seats but there were people Putting luggage in the space you'd usually put it there. I look at S/n across from me. "S/n, Did you really pack that much?!" I reply. "yeah, Why?" she said. "how long are we staying?..." "I don't really know, I reckon 2-3 weeks I guess?" "Alright," I reply. I decided to take a picture And post it on Twitter, My fanbase is gonna go crazy, I giggle at myself.

(this was the picture. <3)

As I lay down, To go to sleep since I didn't get much I hear more people?

As I lay down, To go to sleep since I didn't get much I hear more people?... And the voices sound familiar? Maybe Im hearing things...

You don't really care, You're tired. and NOBODY comes before sleep. Maybe Toby though. Y-ou blush while your eyes are closed just thinking of him. Gosh, Your lovesick Y/n.

What's the heck? who just wrapped their arms around me...

Toby?

A/N!!

Sorry for the short chapter. I've been very busy and I apologize but I'm trying to add a story every day so... if I don't sorry :(

Word Count: 351