"Cloud 9" (7)

"W-What?" I respond. He just holds me tighter. I don't want this to end... "Y/n, I like you." He said. "I l-" "WILBUR COME HERE Y/N AND TUBBO ARE CUDDLING!" Tommy said, Holding his phone up thinking were asleep. "Tommy Shut up! You'll wake them up!" Said Wilbur, They were both taking photos. They both Snicker while walking away. "Toby I think we should get up, did we sleep in?" I asked. he grabbed His phone from the nightstand in front of you and saw the time said 10:08 am. "No, we're kind of early actually love!-" You both stop talking, You realise what he had just called you. "love? " You say, Asking him why he called you that. 

"Sorry." He said. "It's fine, 'Love'" I say. He blushes. "so you Like that nickname Love?" he said. You chuckle and nod. "we should really get up right now." he said, slowly lifting you up with him. as you both get up, not out of each other's arms yet, Toby kisses your forehead. What a sweetheart. "Ready to wake up, 'love' ?" he asks Still cuddling you as you sit there, "yes, I am. 'darling'" I reply making us both giggle. 

"HOLY CRAP HOLY CrAP HOLY CRAP," said s/n Running downstairs with her phone. Ohhh boy... I and Toby thought. "I think she recorded us, Toby," I said, laughing. "Oh well, It's not like it's that big of a deal." He giggled as we both finally got up.  As we walk downstairs, we didn't even realise were holding hands. "SEE? SEE? I TOLD YOU GUYS!" S/n said, Excitedly. "What?" we both said confused. She walks up to us and shows us a video of us when we were cuddling. "Oh, You know; were homies." We both laugh at his response. "Whatever you say then, Tubs," Tommy says rolling his eyes.  

As everyone continues to finish breakfast, you sit at the table staring at the window, You can't stop thinking of what he's said to you... Then you hear his phone go off. he took a picture of you and giggled.  You smile at him. The earth blessed me with this angel. I love him so much, I can't wait till he's mine. I just want to kiss his cute little lips, the ones that smile and make my whole day. "Y/N???" Toby asked. "Sorry, I was just thinking," I said. "It's fine, Wilbur and Tommy Just left, and Ranboo, if you couldn't tell left before any of us, and your sister went grocery shopping though I think Wilbur went with her," Toby said. "Why didn't you go with any of them?" I asked. "Because I wanted to stay with you, of course!" He said. That made you blush a bit. You got up from your chair. "wanna stream? When S/n usually goes shopping it takes around... The whole dang day!" I say, and we both laugh a bit.

"Sure, Why not!" he said smiling. His smile... As We walk upstairs to stream he goes ahead to grab your hand and intertwine fingers. I blush and smile. Gosh, he gives me so many butterflies...So much it hurts in a good way. We sit down and start setting up for stream. He kept looking at me. I'm not complaining though... "ready to start?" He asked. "Yeah!" I say. He scoots his chair next to mine and holds my hand under the table. As the stream starts, The chat Goes WILD. We didn't even tell them on Twitter we met up... Oops?

Ba11ziny0jawz: OMG TUBBO AND U/N (Your Username) MET UP?

G0gg7N0tf0und: OMG U/N IS SO PRETTY

Gl1tchy: AAWW  U/N X TUBBO <3

NanaaLIVE: OMG D/N (duo name) MEET UP!!!

GoopyGay: POG

KittyKatlyn: when is the next bench trio meet up :(

You laugh at all these comments, "We should've told them we met up," Tubbo giggles. He was right. You continue to talk about upcoming ideas for steams and whatever you and Toby could think of. (Timeskip, 2 hours and you had just ended stream.) Toby sighs and falls on your bed. "I'm tiredddddd," he said, holding his arms out signaling he wants 'cuddles'. You blush Because you guys are 'just friends, but lay down next to him and cuddle with him. "I knew you knew what I meant by that!" he said, And then you both laid down in comfortable silence. he turns to you and rests his head on your neck and you adjust your head on his head until he looks up at you. He doesn't say anything, odd?... He looks into my eyes. Then my lips. Then my eyes. "can I Kiss you?" he asks, inches away from your face. "please do." I respond, and without hesitation, he kisses you. You've waited so long for this, it feels amazing. 

Your lips, on his lips. man, am I dreaming? I hope not. As he pulls away to catch his breath, you catch yours too. You lean back in and you both start kissing again. after maybe 20 minutes which felt like hours, you hear the front door open. Dangit S/n. "WERE HOME!" Said Wilbur and s/n downstairs. He pulls away. I look at him. "Just a tiny bit more please..?" I ask. He rolls his eyes and kisses you again.  You hear someone Walking upstairs, saying "Y/n? Toby?" Dangit. Luckily, your door was locked. "O-One second!" you say in between kisses, slightly giggling holding him close. "Y/n? Is Toby with you? What're you guys doing in there?" they both asked concerned. He plants one more kiss on your lips, and both you and he catch your breath before getting up and opening the door.  (please don't make that part weird, they were just kissing. Again, Nothing else. Don't make it weird.)

"Y/n! Sorry, we took long, we actually lied about going shopping, ill tell you later... But what were you guys doing in there!? You guys took so long to open the d-" You Cut her off. "Okay okay, I admit. We were playing Minecraft, and we were going to make a world for you and Wilbur and by the time you guys were here we weren't even finished so we panicked and I accidentally deleted it because Toby was tickling me. Happy?" I say pretty proudly of my answer. 

"Yes, Very Happy." Both S/n and Wilbur giggled. "now why were you Not at the grocery store?" I asked. "Well, I and Wilbur just thought you and Toby would hook up while we left. I guess our plan backfired," she stated. I and Toby look at each other and blush. I roll my eyes sarcastically. "okay well can we get back to playing Minecraft or are you going to keep interrupting us?" I ask shooing them out the door. Maybe I did want to play Minecraft with Toby! or just to hide the fact I just Kissed him. Like, A lot. (A/n, I don't mean Like A Sexual Way. Just a lot of kissing, Nothing Sexual. He is a Minor, please don't think That way. If you support sexualizing minors/Poppytwt Dni and leave immidietly. /srs)

"Hey Y/n," Toby says, "Yeah 'Darling '? " I respond, teasing him a bit.

 "what does this make us?"

A/N,

SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER! :( BUT I MADE THIS CHAPTER REALLY LONG SO YOU CAN'T BE MAD :) BUT I PROMISE THERE'S MORE BETTER STUFF AHEAD! REMEMBER, THIS IS ONLY THE 7TH CHAPTER!

Word Count: 1229