A change I don't like and I Never Will. (1)

"Y/N, COME HERE!" your mother yelled From the Living room, Angry. You sigh, Closing your book not really knowing why she's calling you, But assuming it's to yell at you again...

I mean, it's not like she's awful, but she's not the best. Some people have it worse, but some people have it better.

You walk Downstairs slowly to see her on the sofa, near your dad. "What?" You asked. "Why would you come down here if you're just going to have an attitude with me?" he said, seemingly trying to start a fight. "Sorry." You said, exhaustion in your voice, Just wanting to leave.

You don't want to make a scene. 

"Sorry," your mother said, In a mocking tone of voice. "You Called me down here, What did you guys need?" You said. "Well dear, We're moving to Florida in two months." They both said, in response to them staring at your mouth open in what they thought to be 'awe'. 

"What?..." You said. Tears Threatening to fill your eyes, but, containing yourself you just bite your lip.

you are not supposed to cry, change is good, right? Keep your composure. please.

You're not so upset as you thought you'd be about moving. Well, of course you are but you are not upset about that compared to leaving your best friend, Tubbo. For the past couple of years being here, your missing piece; your best friend. Tubbo was not like anyone else.

and neither were you.

which is why you are best friends, supposedly for life.

"It'll be okay, Y/n." Your father says, "This change will be good for us! We finally got enough credit, and you can make new friends, Your father will-"

Before your mom can finish, her words just grow distant. You run up the stairs into your room and slam the door locking it. You feel your eyelids get heavy and close your eyes, tears already down your face. You get against the floor and cry.

but crying won't end this change, will it?

I won't ever be able to end it.

I won't.

You woke up, In tears. Your breath is heavy. You sigh of relief, thank goodness it was a dream... 'I don't ever wanna relive that childhood memory again', You thought. "You okay Back there, y/n?" Said S/n.  "A-ah, Yeah I'm fine." you said, Slightly Groggy from sleeping in a not-so-comfortable car. "anyways, We're almost home!"

it gets silent.

"O-Oh, thanks." You say, looking out the window and watching the houses and trees go by. 

"Hey, Y/n?" S/n says. "Yeah?"

"You don't still miss Tubbo, right?"

You look down at your feet. "Uh, yeah no. No, I don't. Why?"

yes, you do. do not lie, Y/n.

"He's at the house."

"Cool..."

"I thought you'd be more excited, or enthusiastic." S/n Chuckled. "sorry." You said. "Hey, We're here! Try and lighten up, yeah?" S/n said, The trees and houses coming to an end as you pull into the driveway. You feel the same sense of you when you were little when you'd fall asleep and wake up at this exact turn in this exact driveway, or when you'd play in the front yard on your bike and watch the birds on the power line.

"Y-Yeah. I will." I give a small smile.

but, will I?

A/N:

(UPDATED.)

Hi! Sorry for the Short-ish Chapter. :( I promise it Gets better, trust me! But, I figured I'd make this a little angsty. So, How are we feeling about it? Obviously, it goes by kinda fast, Wattpad logic, and I'm sure you wouldn't all mind a little drama and angst. Plus, you guys wouldn't wait that long for the love and stuff right? Just kidding! I know you all will like this story, or at least form some kind of opinion on it. (I hope)

Word count: 615