Don't Worry, I'm here. (4)

"let's go back, they're worried for you, y/n," Toby said, grabbing your hand and leading you to the car where Wilbur had fallen asleep in. He didn't let go but you didn't care. Then you saw Wilbur... he looked so tired. Poor guy, I felt terrible. "Wilbur" Tubbo had said mouthed as he knocked on his window, He woke up. Aw.  He unlocked the doors and we both got in. "Sorry I made you guys do this," I said, guilty. "it's fine. Are you okay? I saw the note Toby showed me..." He said. Dangit Toby... "Uh, Yeah I'm fine. Also, Don't worry, I wasn't thinking when I had written that." You said. "alright, Wanna listen to music?" He said looking back at you. "sure," You said. He had let Toby pick the song, And he chose a pretty good one to cheer us all up. (Video is above, If it doesn't show the name is Robbie Nevil "Way 2 Much Fun" ) You knew why he chose this song. Exactly why! He didn't really like this song until you told him it's your favorite, and Wilbur never knew it but he seemed to like it. we all started to jam out, and even played a couple more songs! All of the songs we knew, of course. 

As you all walk in your sister pushes them aside. "Y/N OH MY- Y/N WHERE WERE YOU?! WHY DID YOU DO THAT I WAS WORRIED BLOODY SICK FOR YOU!" She said and rambled on after hugging you. You sigh. "I was On a walk." You say as she looks at you. "ON A WALK?! ON A WALK?!" She looked at you, put a heart on her chest, and said, "and didn't even invite me?! Wow..." She then continued to fake sob. We all broke out in laughter and I didn't. "well, yeah. You stink, Take a shower, Bozo," I said. Then she rolls her eyes. The party went on pretty well, some people left. The only people left are... Wilbur, Your Sister, You, Tommy, Toby, and Ranboo. Im guessing they're staying?

as you sit down in the living room by your sister, Toby sits beside you. You blush and shake it off, You go on your phone. You don't wanna make conversations. Everyone was talking, it would be rude to barge in any way. You start playing games on your phone (A/n, you got games on yo phone?), and then you felt something on your shoulder. It was Toby Because he was on your left. and it was your left shoulder.  "OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO~," Said Wilbur Looking at us. You rolled your eyes. "can I try?" Toby Aks Oh-so innocently. I couldn't say no to Him. It's... weird. "sure," you say handing him your phone. "OH MY GOSH, BEE'S!" he said, as he shot up from your shoulder and squealed like a little kid. It was warm, now it's kind of cold... I miss him there. "YOU LIKE BEE'S Y/N?!" He asked excitedly and looked at you. "Yeah? they're one of my favorite Insects...why?" "THEY'RE ALSO MINE ASWELL!" he said. He was so cute... Wait. no. NO NO NO, I DIDNT JUST SAY THAT- "Looks like someone's Bonding!" Said Tommy. "WELL YEAH!, SHE LIKE'S BEES!! ANYONE WHO LIKES BEES I WILL LIKE THEM!" He said Smiling and continuing to play the "Bee" simulator where you grow bees, Different types of bees will eventually come and help you grow. But that's not what's in your mind right now. It's what Toby had said. "ANYONE WHO LIKES BEES  WILL LIKE THEM!"-. Maybe I'm just overthinking...

Does he like me? no, he probably meant it in a friendly way. right...

I Like Toby. Oh my gosh.

I LIKE TOBY.

A/N, THANK YOU ALL FOR THE READS<33 ILY ALL!! EVEN THOUGH 12 ISN'T ALOT LOL- Also, Im very sorry for these short chapters. I know things are going fast, But trust me. It's a... Good-ish fast? :D Idk, but Please don't be mad at me for that. I hope you at least enjoy this book! :D

word Count: 674