Chapter 47- Red light district aftermath

Start from the beginning

"Don't look so surprised, I'm still half human. Plus, you're the stranger one. A full demon not vanishing by sunlight unlike me who's actually still part human. Unlike my sister, you aren't immune to the blue spider lily so you still turned but you're not affected by sunlight or other things normal demons would be affected by. You're a being that surpasses the normal. I guess Yuta and I thought you were a great person that everyone wanted and admired along with your new family, but maybe if you never existed at all, everything would be normal. Yuta and I wouldn't have turned into a demon, Yoriichi might have been able to die peacefully and Muzan wouldn't have found a new hope. Doesn't things sound much better if you just never existed in the first place?" Hizu questioned Michikatsu.

Michikatsu was about to open his mouth when another voice was heard.

"Well if you say it that way, then wouldn't things have also been better if both you and Yuta weren't alive? The two of you would never had to suffer losing Michikatsu or going down the wrong path. Unlike you and Yuta, Michikatsu is a necessity to this world because the people here need and love him however you and Yuta, have already killed the people that loved you so you no longer have a place in the world. This fight was our win, leave," Yoriichi said sternly. 

Hizu looked angry but he just 'tched' and left. Yoriichi turned to Michikatsu and put a hand on his shoulder trying to reassure him but Michikatsu couldn't  help but keep thinking of what Hizu said, 'doesn't things sound much better if you just never existed in the first place?'. 

Breath of the clock hand; First form: speedup*

The two twin brothers went to where Uzui and the others were and saw that their battle had finished as well. Michikatsu explained to them why he had went missing, and told them that he had sent Hana to Tamayo's hideout for reasons that he cannot tell anyone aside from Ubayashiki himself. 

Michikatsu and Yoriichi had also went to explain things to madam of the Ukimi house abotut he situation and that Hana would be in good hands while she's away before leaving the flower district with the others.

"Oh no," Tanjiro suddenly spoke.

"What's wrong? Did you forget something?" Yoriichi asked.

"Hagenazuka-san isn't going to be too happy about me breaking the blade again..." Tanjiro started sweating.

"RIP your fucking life aye."

"Michikatsu!" Yoriichi scolded his twin brother.

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Yuta and Hizu's past ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Yuta's past]

 Yuta was born in the 'Tsugikuni household' and was second in line to become the successor because their father thought that Yoriichi's birthmark meant that he was cursed. Yuta was named by Yoriichi who was very close to their mother. Just like Yoriichi, Yuta would also watch while Michikatsu would have his sword lessons and admire Michikatsu because of how strong he looked. When he was younger, he would spend more time with Michikatsu than Yoriichi would (because he was with their mother) and noticed that Michikatsu didn't have a lot of love like him so they got along well since they were both treated as successors. 

One day while playing at the river, Michikatsu found a rose quartz and made it into a necklace for Yuta saying it was a little dull because of the amount of water it came in contact with. The same day Michikatsu also gave Yoriichi and flute he had carved for him which made Yuta a little jealous but he kept it in since he had gotten something from Michikatsu too. 

At 10, Yoriichi left after their mother died which had upset Michikatsu even though Yuta was still there for him making Yuta misunderstand that Yoriichi was stealing the love Michikatsu had for him. Years later, Michikatsu also left after he was saved in battle by Yoriichi who reappeared leaving Yuta alone and the successor which he didn't want. Yuta had blamed Yoriichi as the reason for why Michikatsu had left and trained harder in the art of sword to join Michikatsu as a demon slayer too.