Part 12

Before you start....

JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THIS AMAZING VERSION OF WEREWOLF JOHN DRAWN BY JokIng041 !! ITS AMAZING AND I LOVE IT SM TYSM FOR SHARING IT WITH ME JOKE :DD

The wind whistled in his ears as he leapt from rooftop to rooftop, his tail streaming behind him as he landed gracefully on one rooftop before jumping to the next with ease.

After some time pacing around his room and contemplating whether or not he should ignore the folder or follow the stranger's advice and get himself into something deeper than what he had been, curiosity and another strange feeling got the better of him and he chose the latter.

Now wearing his sh*tty excuse of a disguise and finally in Oceanside, John was determined to find the two supposed criminals that he had received files for.

As much as his determination was taking over, though, the ravenette made sure to stay extra vigilant. He knew very well that by following this mysterious person's advice that he could be walking into a trap so he had to be extra cautious. He already spent some time forming escape plans in his mind on his way here. His worst case scenario would be that he'd be forced to use Aura Manipulation to keep himself out of the hands of someone who possibly wanted to capture him.

There was no way in hell he was going to let this stranger win if they ended up being on opposing sides.

Shaking himself from his thoughts, John landed on the roof of what looked to be an old apartment complex, his golden eyes narrowing as he focused on the taller building right in front of him.

The young male walked towards the edge of the building, stuffing his hand into his jeans pocket to fish out the small slip of paper the stranger's note had been written on. Upon turning it around, he had discovered that there was an address scrawled in messy handwriting on the backside and if he followed the street signs correctly, then the building across from him should match the address written on the paper.

The ravenette held the paper in front of him as he read over the address for the nth time that night, his night vision proving helpful as he moved his gaze past the paper and squinted at the numbers painted in a bold white color on the curtained window just below his eye level.

Yep, this was the place.

John sighed as he finished comparing the two addresses to each other, folding the piece of paper back up and shoving it back in his pocket before running through the information he knew in his head.

The first file he had read through was the one of the maroon-haired man who he learned was named Bryant. According to the document, Bryant was thirty-two years old and his ability was called Acid, his reported level being a 3.2. The green-haired woman, Lynn, was similar in strength, her reported ability level being a 3.3 for her ability called Phantom Spear. John got terrible vibes from the thirty year old woman just by looking at her picture. Her dark violet eyes seemed to hold nothing but the promise of pain to anyone who crossed her path, thick crimson eyeliner lined the tan skin of her eyes, and her lips were pulled into a tight, malicious frown.