"Look Cas, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to start a fight and I'm sorry that I caused a scene. I'll sort it out." Cain assured, rubbing her back softly as she placed her hands on her knees, bending over.

"Just make sure that it doesn't happen again. And about Alana. She called me by my name. What's that all about?" Casey frowned, continuing to stretch her back.

"Veronica opened her big mouth and told her, which was what kind of started the whole fight in the first place." Cain sighed, placing a hand through his hair. The way that he was going, Cain was sure that his hair would fall out.

"Well, she was going to find out sometime. It's hard answering to a name that's not yours. You forget sometimes." Casey shrugged, standing straight. Her hazel eyes stared at her brother, who she could tell was also stressed and she gave him a soft hug which he returned.

"Sorry, but could I quickly speak to Cain please?" Alana questioned, having found the two siblings outside.

"Sure. I have to get back to work anyway and by the way, it was Cain that made me do it." Casey stated, rushing inside the kitchen before Cain could comment. Annoyed at his sister, Cain could simply growl under his breath and remind himself to shout at her later.

"So, what was that about?" Alana questioned, placing a hand on her hip, whilst frowning up at him, just like his sister.

"Which part?"

"Okay..." Alana paused, pinching the bridge of her nose. Cain could tell that he was in for a long talk with Alana and found himself leaning against the building.

"Lets start with lying, shall we? I told you that I didn't want a pity job. I especially did not want you to grovel to your sister just to get me this job." Alana cried, closing her eyes as she attempted to calm herself down again.

"Grovel? I didn't beg my sister to give you this job. There was an opening and I suggested that she take you, which is what she did. That was all that happened. Where did you get ----," Cain explained, his frown mirroring Alana's as she mumbled,

"Veronica."

"I really don't understand why I listen to her anymore." Alana muttered to herself. Veronica was definitely going to be the death of him, Cain realised, placing a hand through his hair.

"Yes. I suggest that you don't listen to her anymore." Cain agreed, causing Alana to glare at him. His jaw was beginning to hurt even more and Cain decided that he would not talk unless it was necessary, especially since he did not want to receive another glare from Alana.

"But you did lie to me though didn't you? I mean, for crying out loud, I was calling her a fake name. You really must have felt sorry for me." Alana said, shaking her head as she took off the apron around her waist.

"I knew that you wouldn't take the job, Alana. Look at you now, your more confident and you smile a lot more, I was just helping you. And don't take this out on Casey, she needs a waitress and you're a great one." Cain insisted, refusing to take the apron that she was waving in his face.

"I agree with him Alana, I need you. Sorry for eavesdropping." Casey blushed slightly as she entered their conversation. Alana looked torn. Cain knew that she enjoyed the job and with its steady pay, it was a bonus considering that she had been happier for the past couple of weeks.

"Okay, but I'm only doing it for Casey because I like her." Alana smiled, her face brightening up again as she brushed a stray strand of golden hair behind her ear.

"And we're not finished yet." Alana stated, grabbing Cain back by his arm as he attempted to go back into the restaurant.

"Get your hands off of him!" Veronica shrieked. Cain had almost forgotten about her, but he was not sure how when she was the reason why he was inn pain. Slowly, Alana let go of his arm and once again pinched the bridge of her nose as her eyes fluttered closed. He had not seen her this irritated since he barged into her apartment when he thought that she was dead.