chapter 10 🔞

⚠️smut⚠️

Hope got up and stood in front of the wall in the other side of the room.

" Josie get out of the room." She said fermely.

" No." Josie said.

" That wasn't a question Jo, i don't want to hurt you so get the hell out of my room now!" She said facing the wall.

Hope could heard Josie's puls but she don't want to hurt her. She needed her to leave, she don't know if she could control herself. Josie got off of the bed and started walking towards her.

" Josie stop, step back." She could feel the veins under her eyes coming out and her fangs right after.

Josie took another step toward the small girl and she saw Hope tensed.

" I'm serious, stop right now." She said.

Josie took another step and that's when Hope started to walk toward the door, trying to escape the girl.

" Hope if your walking out of this room, your putting a term at our relation. " Josie said dead serious.

Hope suddenly stop but kept looking at the wall. Josie took a couple of steps before she's finally behind Hope.

" Hope look at me, please."

Hope slowly turned around but kept looking at the ground not wanting Josie to see her like that. Josie lifted Hope's chin and their eyes met. Josie could saw the veins under Hope's eyes and slowly traced her thumb against them.

" Hope i'm not afraid of you, I know you would never hurt me. You have to feed or you'll die." Josie said softly, her hands on Hope's cheeks.

" I don't want to feed Jo, I don't want to be a vampire." Hope said, her decision was already made.

" Hope you have to, i can't live without you. Please, do it for me." Josie said letting a tear went down her cheek.

" Okay fine i'll do it, but i need to drink human blood to turn. Your dad don't have blood bags here, and there's no way i'm drinking from a human." Hope said looking at Josie.

Josie slowly title her head on the side and took of the hairs out of her neck. Hope veins and fangs automatically came out and she looked away.

" Josie what are you doing, it's too dangerous. I can't drink from you i can kill you. " Hope said trying to calm herself.

" Hope it's okay i know you can do it. I'll tell you if it hurt okay? Do it Hope you have to."

"Okay..." Said Hope.

She leaned forward and kiss Josie's lips. The kiss was full of lust and love. The kiss was heated and Hope's tongue was exploring Josie's mouth.

She heard Josie moaned when she gently bit her bottom lip. She trailed her kisses to Josie's jaw and down the girl neck. She found the right spot and as gently as possible she bit her neck.

Hope was surprised when she heard the tall girl moaned her name. Josie was surprised as well, she didn't expect that. It didn't hurt at all, it felt good. Really good.

She couldn't help the moaned that escaped her mouth.When Hope finally though it was enough she tried to let go of Josie's neck but the tall girl pulled her head further in her neck. Even if she wanted to taste Josie more, she couldn't, she'll kill her if she did. She retracted her fangs, licked the wound and continued to kiss her neck. She went back to Josie mouth and they started making out.

When Josie felt the bed hit the behind of her legs she slowly leaned down on it. They maked out for what seems like hours but they had to stop when Lizzie came in the room, again. ' that tall bitch again interrupted us, i swear i'm going to kill her.' Hope thought to herself.

The next day, the school was back to normal. They had school and all like nothing happened.

Josie was walking in the hallway when someone quickly took her in a closet. She was about to fought back but she saw who it was, Hope.

Flashback

After Lizzie left, Hope and Josie cuddle with each other and talk a bit.

" Hope i want you to know that you can feed on me anytime, okay? You don't have to ask just do it, not in front of everyone but you can do it when you want it. Don't worry it didn't hurt at all, it feels good actually." She said the last part shyly.

" Okay, you sure?" Hope said.

" Yes Hope." Josie said kissing Hope's forehead sweetly.

End of the flashback

Hope quickly started making out with Josie. Their tongues were dancing against each other and Hope slid her hands under Josie skirt. She trails her kisses down Josie neck while she took of Josie underwear. She found the right spot and gently bit the girl and slid a finger in Josie at the same time. Hope started sucking Josie blood and quickly curled her finger.

Josie back arched while she let a loud moan went out of her mouth. Hope quickly put a hand on Josie's mouth remembering the girl that everyone could heard her. She let go of Josie's neck and whispered something in the tall girl ear.

" Do you want to do the spell or it's to much for you baby?" She said adding another finger in the girl and curled them once again.

" Yes, please." She moaned, looking at the short girl.

Hope took off her shirt and her pants. She slid her underwear along her legs and took off Josie skirt and shirt as well.

She said the spell and she felt the ten inches length grow between her legs. Josie blushed at the sight stills wondering if she could take it. Hope took Josie legs and put them around her waist. She then said a silent spell and a locking spell on the closet.

She looked at the girl for permission and Josie noded her head quickly. Hope took her new part and started teasing Josie's entrance. She slowly inserted herself in the girl, she moaned at the feeling. She didn't moved, she wanted to let Josie adapt to her part.

" Okay move." Josie said.

Hope slowly started trusting in and out of Josie. The girl started to moaned at every trust. Hope let out low groan loving the feeling of her girlfriend hot and tight inside.

" Faster... Hope please." Josie said, not able to said anything else.

Hope augmented the pace in her hips and the two girls became moaning mess. Josie tried to contained her orgasm who's coming really fast, but the sound of their skins slapping against each other only turn her on more.

" Please don't stop... I'm really close Hope, shittttt." She said, literally yelling in pleasure.

" You can come when I say so, I want you to come with me so you better not come now." Hope said letting her dominant side taking the lead.

She put the girl down and turned her around. Josie was now against the wall her head on the side and her butt in Hope's grips.

" Arch that back baby. " Hope said smacking her girlfriend soft skin.

Hope inserted herself again and trusted in a quick and ruff pace. Josie yelled in surprise and pleasure. Hope could feel the knot went down her stomach with each trust she made. Josie eyes rolled behind her head when she felt her peak coming like a big wave.

" Okay, come with me love." Hope said.

They both reach their peak and yelled in pleasure. When Hope was done she slowly kissed her girlfriend back helping her recover from her orgasm.

They both put their clothes on and went to class.

They do the same thing almost everyday for the rest of the week.

( 1304 words)