XI: The Unexpected

Start from the beginning

When i got out of our bedroom and paddled down stairs to find him on his phone outside the door speaking in a hushed voice so that no body could hear him

Me being me, I decided to go outside and join him too curious about what he's conversing about, but as soon as I opened the door he ended his call with a quick goodbye.

"Babe, why are you outside? Is something wrong? Are you hurt? You should off just called for me!" He said holding me at arms length as he inspected me for any injuries

"Ia-"

"Fuck me! I should off just stayed up with you!"

"-n, I'm f-"

"Did you call? I must've not heard you!"

"-ine, stop being ove-"

"I'm sorry baby! I swear, I didn't mean too!"

"-rdramatic!"

"I-"

"Ian! I'm fine baby, stop being overprotective, I just wanted to come and get you so we could watch a movie." I said cutting him off his apologetic rant

"Oh." Was all he said before pulling me into a hug.

Seconds later I let out a squeal of surprise as he suddenly picked me up bridal style and walked us inside to the sofa in the living room.

"What was that for?" I asked as he placed me down

"I know you must still be sore, We went pretty hard last night." He said making me blush like there's no tomorrow.

"I'll go make popcorn. You choose the movie." He said giving me the remote control.

We already had it on Netflix and so i just searched for a movie we could watch before settling on 'Gridiron Gang'.

A big bowl of popcorn and a huge tub of chocolate chip ice cream later I whipped the traitorous tear that escaped as Ian teased me.

"Okay okay. I'm sorry, let me make up for it." He said after an hour of the silent treatment.

Looking at him with a raised eyebrow he told me to go get dressed so that we could go out for early dinner.

And so, I climbed up the stairs and threw on my peach colored maxi dress with a slit from mid thigh down in the middle of it. Deciding to give it a bit of life i threw on a chocker than put on my heels.

Downstairs i found an already dress Ian in the black pair of jeans and his shoes from the morning in addition to the newly worn white shirt with a bear on its front and his hair combed back