XI: The Unexpected

The video doesn't relate to the song but listen to the song when you reach...

•••••••••• Edited

Two weeks after graduation, and here we are at the beach house...

And by we, I mean Ian and I.

And I can say that yesterday was one of the greatest nights of my life, scratch that, it was the greatest night of my life.

Wondering why?

Well, we finally mated and marked each other last night.

I opened my eyes and saw a shirtless Ian leaning on the doorframe looking like a model still nuzzling into the white duvet i said "morning babe"

"Good morning my beautiful mate" he came and kissed my forehead "here's breakfast" he said putting the tray that was on the stand on my lap, filled with two  smoothie bowls, OJ filled champagne glasses, a bowl of grapes, another of blueberries, on...

"Good morning my beautiful mate" he came and kissed my forehead "here's breakfast" he said putting the tray that was on the stand on my lap, filled with two smoothie bowls, OJ filled champagne glasses, a bowl of grapes, another of blueberries, one of raspberries and one of cashew nuts as extra toppings for the smoothies, not to forget the french macarons and the whip cream mug alongside the water filled cup.

"Good morning my beautiful mate" he came and kissed my forehead "here's breakfast" he said putting the tray that was on the stand on my lap, filled with two  smoothie bowls, OJ filled champagne glasses, a bowl of grapes, another of blueberries, on...

And that was his first strike.
We never have breakfast in bed. We usually make breakfast together in the kitchen.

"What have you done?" I asked eyeing the food before narrowing my eyes at him

"Nothing" Ian said making me raise an eyebrow at his fidgety form. That was his second strike. He never fidgets.

"Well I'm hungry now, so I'm gonna eat and I'll find out later" i said and dug in making him chuckle as he joined me and being all dovey lovey he even fed me!!

After we finished breakfast Ian took the dishes and offered to clean. That was third strike. He never offers to clean.

But still, i was blaming everything on the fact that we finally mated last night.

Deciding to shower as he cleaned i turned the water go hot hoping that would soothe the sourness he caused. It did slightly and since I could still feel a bit of sourness I decided that I'll spend the day just cuddling with my alpha teddy bear, and so i threw on his black T-shirt that reaches mid thigh and left my hair to fall straight down my back