15 x 15

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

Walking along the path through the desert wasteland, Valentine walked alongside Gon and looked towards the boy out of the corner of her eye, on his back, he was carrying the silverette.

When they had went to the gambling city, Killua had gotten a bit overconfident and addicted with the machines; they had found out that if you rolled the die too many times and overused your lucky rolls, then you could more than likely get a bad roll and die.

And before he could do anything, Biscuit had knocked him out and that lead to where they were now.

༺♥༻

Continuing to collect cards, the five progressed through the game rather quickly and were currently walking down a path in the forest.

'Hey, Killua, Valentine, there's something that's been bothering me',Gon spoke up and humming in confusion, the two turned towards the green-haired boy with confused looks on their faces,'There are hundreds of players in this game, aren't there? But in spite of that, we've been able to turn every item we've obtained into cards. That's weird, right?'

Thinking about what he was saying, Valentine looked towards the dirt road that continuously ran on ahead of them and a hum of thought left her lips.

Confused by what the boy was saying, Biscuit tilted her head in curiosity and turned towards the boy.

'What do you mean?'

'You can only convert a card so many times and even B-rank specified slot types have a thirty card limit',Gon explained.

Lifting his arms up, Killua interlaced his fingers together and placed his arms behind his head as he walked.

'I just thought that the players here before us would've collected them already, you know?'

Humming slightly, eyes of thunder glistened in thought as Valentine felt Zeus nuzzling against her and his feathers rustled as he turned to look towards Killua, a confused chirp leaving his lips.

'I guess that's true',The silverette stated,'There is one other way you can look at it. Not that many teams here can make that much progress, maybe fewer than thirty'

Letting out a hum of understanding, Gon nodded slowly and looked forward once more, understanding what he was saying.

"From what I've noticed, it seems that most of the players aren't worried about getting specified slot cards anymore",Valentine spoke up and the three looked towards her,"If anything, they want to get out of the game and they're struggling to"