"Nope, go"

After a little while Adam came back from brushing his teeth and they ended up cleaning the entire living room, Bree is the first to comment on their work "perfect! You could eat off of this floor."

Adam leans over "Could, can, and will."

"Not, will not" I add looking at Adam who makes a sad face at me trying to get me to allow him to eat on the floor

Tasha walks back in and looks around in awe "Wow. You guys just did a day's worth of chores in three minutes. You know, if this whole mission thing doesn't work out, I can buy a minivan, and we can open up a cleaning service. Here you go." Tasha then hands them each some money.

Bree starts counting them "Oh, mama just got a new pair of shoes!"

Chase smiles "I am now worth seven dollars."

Adam starts to rub his face with the money "I wish I knew how to count."

"Just make sure you all spend your money responsibly," Tasha says before we both leave the room.

🌹

Bree, Chase, and I were in the living room when Adam came walking through the door with a basket of socks "Hey, guys. The neighbors are selling their stuff in the front yard. I spent my last five bucks on this whole basket of used socks!" He starts playing around in the basket.

Chase turns over to Adam "You don't even wear socks."

"Hello? Sock puppets." Adam then places one sock on each hand and starts acting like they were puppets.

"I really should of gone over there with you" I sigh but can't help but smile at Adams goofyness

Bree perks up "Well, I spent my chore money starting my hideous babies collection—There's Lip-Sore Lizzy, Pink-Eye Peggy, and limited edition Triple-Chin Chuck."

"You bought all that with 7 dollars?" I asked while Bree started nodding her head yes at me.

Adam turns over to Chase "What'd you buy, Chase?"

"I bought financial security." Chase then opens a briefcase up showing up his money inside "That's right. Just me and my money for the rest of my life. I'm saving every last dollar. Friends come and go, but money is forever." Chase then handcuffs himself to the case

Tasha walks in and heads over to the kitchen "Hey, guys. How's it going?"

Chase perks up "Great, now that you're back..." He then gets up and walks over to Tasha while the rest of us follow him "Money, money, money, money, money, money, money!"

Tasha starts to sniff the air "Is someone cooking bacon?"

"Oh, turkey bacon. I'm cooking it in my new bacon pack." Adam turns around to show a backpack with a grill on it "It's a bacon cooker! On my back in a pack in case, I wanna snack." He then starts to eat the bacon then he looks at me "Want some"

I shrug my shoulder "Sure bacon me"

Tasha sighs and looks over at Adam, Bree, and Chase "Look, I'm glad you guys all love your chores but you already did everything. You're gonna have to wait until next week." I then link arm with Tasha and leave the room so we could go shopping.

🌹

Adam told me about an indoor yard sale they were having in the living room then tricked me into helping him out. As usual by helping out I just sat on the couch with a bag of chips as Adam greeted customers "Welcome to our indoor yard sale. Nice to touch, pretty to hold, but if you break it, consider it sold."