Jungkook inhaled deeply, eyes falling shut, enjoying the slow movement of Jimin's hand on his shaft.

"Is there something you want to do? Something you missed the most..."

Jimin smiled devilishly...

Oh there was definitely something he missed and wanted to feel again...

"Can I sit on your face?"

Jungkook's dick twitched under his grip.

"Is that a yes?" Jimin teased while gripping his cock firmer.

"It's a fuck yes. Come over here."

While feeling excited and horny as hell, Jimin got up and removed all of his clothes fast, not feeling ashamed even a little bit. His dick and ass were in sync, they needed attention and love asap.

Jimin turned around and straddled the younger's chest in reverse, making himself comfortable and so ready for this.

He didn't need instructions like the last time, he knew what he had to do, so before Jungkook even had the time to tell him, the older spread his ass cheeks wide and sank down on the younger's tongue.

"Ah yes... oh fuck... I missed this..." he mewled the moment a wet sensation overcame his senses, loving the hot breath mixed with light nibbling all over his hole.

While enjoying Jungkook's lips on his hole, Jimin couldn't not look at the spot that was spreading on the front of the younger's sweatpants, showing him just how hot and bothered Jungkook was. He was leaking like crazy and Jimin couldn't just watch at that deliciously thick bulge.

He reached forward and started stroking his dick under the sweatpants while leaning his hips back more towards Jungkook's face.

The younger moaned while pushing his tongue out, poking inside Jimin's hole with slick thrusts.

"Ah yes... more...please..." seemed like Jimin really liked being penetrated anyhow.

While moving his hips up and down on the younger's tongue, he knew that Jungkook's tongue couldn't go deep enough... As much as he tried to move up then down, rotating his hips while grinding harder... it wasn't enough...

Luckily for him, Jungkook knew exactly the thing that could make him feel better, so in one swift move, he slid his body just a little bit down, on the bed, reaching for Jimin's dangling cock and guiding it to his mouth.

"Ah...yes..yes...yes..." Jimin moaned while feeling Jungkook's lips sucking at the tip and his teeth softly grazing his cock head.

On instinct, Jimin pushed Jungkook's sweatpants down, only to reveal his hard and wet cock which he had excitedly tried to take as much as he could into his mouth. His tongue slid down the top of his head and shaft, lapping at the precum eagerly. He gagged a little bit and lifted his head off of Jungkook's cock, obviously not being skilled enough for such a movement, but he was willing to learn.

Damn he tastes so good...

While trying to please the younger again, Jimin licked up and down the younger's shaft while Jungkook sucked on his cock like he would on the sweetest ice cream.

Then Jungkook moved up again, his tongue explored Jimin's hole, then his balls and all around the area.

The slight change in position offered Jimin a better angle to the younger's cock so he was able to take him in his mouth until he could feel his big cock head at the back of his mouth in his throat and his nose was almost touching the younger's balls. He took a deep breath and took in Jungkook's musk. In response he felt the younger burying his face eagerly in his ass and his tongue loudly slurping and sucking on Jimin's hole.