Mine to hold

The thing Jimin feared will happen, which was that since the whole 'hand trauma' incident, the two of them will grow apart and maybe even end what they had built for so long, didn't happen. Like, at all.

On the contrary, Jungkook became even more caring, thoughtful, careful, and Jimin... Well he hated it!

Sure it was nice that Jungkook started acting as his personal bodyguard whenever they were out, or that he would come to the library every time Jimin was working, not letting him lift a thing, not even the thinnest book cause the younger didn't want for Jimin's rash to spread or hurt and the worst is, the rash was long gone....

Maybe the third day after the whole incident, Jimin woke up feeling a lot better and the moment he touched his stomach he couldn't feel anything, no burns, no ticklish feeling, nothing... It was all gone and he couldn't be happier.

One night, after watching their favorite K-drama, Jimin wanted to feel closer to Jungkook so before going to bed he started kissing his cheek, jaw, lips, hovering above him, trying to show him how hot and bothered he was, but the younger was kind of tense underneath him.

"Kookah... I'm hard..." Jimin whined, unable to hide his arousal anymore.

They haven't been intimate for weeks and it was all cause Jungkook had feared that he could hurt Jimin again so other than sharing a few kisses they haven't gone any further and Jimin was dying on the inside.

"I can see that... Well feel it actually..."

"Could you maybe help me with that... I miss you and I'm all better now... See... No rash, no red spots, nothing..."

Jimin pushed his shirt up, revealing his indeed completely recovered stomach.

"I'm scared that I might lose control, hyung... And I don't want that... Since I have touched you, I don't think I could go back without touching you again if you get that close to me, so... I'd rather wait for that therapist meeting to get some answers cause the last thing I want is for you to be hurt again. "

Their therapist meeting was in two weeks. Two fucking weeks.

Jimin became desperate.

"I'll tie your hands."

Jungkook's eyes widened.

"Oh... That's actually hot and it could work."

So in one fast move Jimin was up, going through his closet, looking for something.

"Found it!"

He said happily after showing a classic black tie that he usually wore to some events.

With fast moves, he came to the bed, and showed Jungkook to put his hands above his head and hold his wrists together.

"Like this?" the younger did exactly as told, so Jimin tied that tie the best way he knew how, not caring about the younger's circulation, being too rough, or tying the knot right, cause he had only one thing on his mind.

To get that dick!

Or to get his dick wet...

Maybe both?

While straddling Jungkook's thighs, Jimin moved up with his ass over the younger's crotch and he was pleased to feel a hard bulge underneath those sweatpants.

"Mmmmm Kookah... You're so hard..." he whispered while leaning down, kissing Jungkook like a starving man, like there's no tomorrow.

"It's cause this is kind of hot and...I've missed you like this..."

Jimin kissed his whole face, letting his hands roam all around the younger's body, finding their way under the waistband of Jungkook's sweatpants.

"I missed you too... Missed this... Us being close... I love to feel you close to me."