“ It means we stop buying from that company. We have our own maker here. We but from her all the oils, candles and everything else from her for the clubs.”

 Older brother grins. My inner goddess sighs. Kabelo's older brother is something else. He has that thing that I can’t pin point what it is exactly. But it’s there. It’s intense and it makes him… ok let me stop talking about my future brother in law like that.

“ The clubs? You mean the sex clubs that you all run? ” they look at me surprised.

“ He told you? ” Karabo asks me..

“ Yes he did. I know all of you are Dom’s and I know who’s the leader here. It’s you bhuti.”

“ So you are okay with that? ” what?

“ I am very okay with that. Why wouldn’t I be? I mean this is you. It’s who you are.” They smile

“ Angel I love you” Kane says grinning.

“ I love you too Kane ” I say chuckling.

“ I will talk to Khawula and hear what he says. I make all types of candles and they have different scents. When poured on the skin they melt and so they can rub it. They lift moods and some enhances.”

“ Wow. We didn’t know we needed you until you came to our brothers life. Thank you angel ” big brother says.

“ Thank you big brother. So you better get your money ready cause I don’t come cheap. ” I say eating.

“ we’ll just let our brother ask for a discount in different ways. Like lasy night” I get red.

“ Shut up fool” bhuti reprimands Kane. It feels so wrong to call this man by his name.

“ Sorry ” I chuckle.

“ It’s okay Kane. He can ask for it but he’ll do allot of begging.” I say grinning. They chuckle.

“ As soon as you have set everything. Lease met us know so you can start making money.” Kane says and I nod. His phone and he excuses himself.

“ So you are like him? ” he knows that he has another soul living in him but he doesn’t really have a nice of what his brother really is.

“ You can say that.” He nods.

“ Your skin is cold Angel but not ice cold. Is it always like that? ”

“ It has been always like that. You know that in this world there are things that live with us. Things that a human naked eye can not see but only a person ones can see.”

“ I know that. Before I really understood what kabelo was, we used to perform exorcism bat church. Sometimes I ask myself if those people were really possessed or it they were like my brother. I blame myself when I think about it cause deep down it’s like I knew they needed he’ll and were like my brother.”

“ Don’t blame yourself bhuti. You were also scared and confused. It didn’t help you cause Khawula also hid that part of himself from you. Had he been open, you would have understood.”

“ He was also scared angel. He didn’t know how to deal with it.”

“ But he can be open to you know and show you who he really is. I know he trusts you and knows that you can never betray his trust.”

“ That goes for you too. You can trust me. I have always taken care of us before we went to live with our grandparents. He might have powers and do things but to me. He’s my little brother that I have to always protect from anything or anyone that wants to hurt him. I love them and they are my everything. My whole family is too and that includes you too now”