CHAPTER 46

ANGEL.

#NotEdited.

I'm in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone. That means everyone else excluding Khawula cause I woke up alone after he cuffed me again and fuck me senseless. God it was so amazing. Trusting him with my body and letting go was so freeing. I want to do it again although my pussy is sore. I have no idea where he went cause I blacked out again and woke up with him gone. I could ask him where he is but I don’t want to cause what he said keeps playing in my mind. I have no idea if he meant it or he simply said it because he was in the moment. He always said that he wants to marry me first before mating with me but then temptation won so I guess he meant it when he asked me to marry him but I want him to ask me while I’m sober and not drugged by the things his body goes to me.

Khawula knows what he’s doing in bed and I love that dominant side of him. It makes me melt and want to say yes to every thing. I wonder if he would ever take me to the club. I am going to ask him. Just thinking about it makes me skin break out in goose bumps. I can just see him looking all serious and so damn sexy. Would he let people watch us as he does things to me? God. I shake my head. Let me not think about that. I focus on making sure my boyfriends brothers her breakfast when they wake up. I think I’m going to need some help in this house cause it is big. I’m dicing apples for the fruit salad when I hear

“ Good morning MaMdluli ” He says kissing my cheek. I cut myself. Fuck!

“ Good morning ” I say running to the sink opening the faucet.

“ I’m sorry I startled you. Where’s the first Aid kit? ” Karabo says.

“ uhm can you check on that draw over there.” I take the paper towel and cover my finger. He looks got the kit then finds it. I sit down and he comes with it.

“ let me help you ”

I move my hand out and party that the wound doesn’t quickly close it self while he’s watching cause he’ll probably freak out. He cleans it then takes the Elastoplast and covers my fingers 

“ Thank you bhuti.” I get up but I see that he’s looking at the bruise around my wrists. I get up but he holds my hand and moves my top up my arms. Just a little bit. He takes my other hand and looks at it too.

“ Did he do this with your permission? ”

“ Yes he did. It doesn’t  hurt honestly and I didn’t mind.” He nods.

“ Did he put some cream on it? ”

“ He did bhuti cause my hands smelled of it when I woke up.”

“ he’s not here? ”

“ No he left. I think he went to see sbu.” He nods. “ breakfast is ready”

“Thank you ” he says sitting down

“ you’re welcome.”

Kane walks in looking jolly.

“ Morning Fam. I had the best sleep in years. Sis you need to take me to the shop where you bought that stuff cause it is amazing ” he says kissing my cheek. “ Papa se seun ( my father’s son )” he say sitting down after brushing his brothers head. I chuckle.

“ I made them. I'll make some for you before you leave ”

“ Are you serious? ”

“ Yeah. I use one of the rooms in the cottage but it’s small. So I need a bigger space.”

“ we have space at the company building. You can hire some people will help you make this. Bro? Do you know what this means? ”

“ Uh no? ” karabo says.