Chapter 7

Luke's pov

I woke up and I saw Lilly sleeping on my shoulder. It was nice sleeping together like a couple! But the thing is, how am I going to get up without wake her up! It would be nice to make her breakfast!

I tried to get up reallyyy slow and I did it! Okay! Now I hope that I am not going to wake her up while I am making breakfast because there's not a wall between the kitchen and the living room!

I made some toast with butter and honey, I boiled two eggs and I put some croissans that I found. Then she woke up.

"Luke? What are you doing?"

"Making breakfast! Wait it's almost ready!"

I filled two glasses with orange juice and I take them all to the living room table.

"That's so sweet!" She told me and kissed me.

After we ate and talked a little, I left. She walked with me downstairs and she goodbyed me.

Lilly's pov

He made breakfast? That's so sweet! He is amazing!

He had left and I was watching TV. Sune i got a call from Amy.

Hello?

Hey Lilly! So is he still there?

No! He left why?

Did you...?

No!

Yeah right!

Amy I am serious nothing happened! We just hanged out and then we fall asleep!

Oh so he slept there!

Yes!

You are so lucky!

I am not lucky, I am pretty!

Haha!

I am pretty!

Okay I know. You have to take me to one of your rehearsals!

I will! To the next one okay?

Okay! I have to go bye!

Bye!

---------------------------------------------------------
The next day

I was at the changing room of the academy when I got a call from Luke.

Hello?

He knows!

Who knows what?

Ashton! Actually, everyone who saw the mtv news!

What's up with mtv news?

Lilly they saw us!

Saw what?

Awww! When I got out of your building! You walked with me to the door! Paparazzi saw me getting out and you goodbying me!

Oh my god!

Yes! Everyone knows it and they are asking questions!

Oh no.....

Now Ashton is going to hate me!

And me! But we are not going to break up, are we?

No...no we won't!

Ohh those stupid paparazzi! I have class now I have to leave bye.

Bye.

Luke's pov

I just got a call from Ashton yelling at me. I can't believe that they saw us! But there's no way I break up with Lilly! I know we are together for a very little time but I think she is special! I know that I am going to ruin my friendship with Ashton but I love her! I am just afraid that the band will be crushed!

--------------------------------------

This chapter was kind of small! Anyway, I have decided that this is going to be a short story. I think they are 4 or 5 chapters left. I am not sure! I also finished my other story ballet love! Now that I am at my grandmas village I have many ideas! I think that I'll finish this story before I leave! I hope so, because when I finish, I am going to start another story in greek! If I have ideas! I think that this story is not going to have an interesting ending. Oops! But I don't care. That's all I came up with! Anyway, see you at chapter 8!