Chapter 5

Hey! So in the previous chapter I wrote that Lilly is going to be Clara but now I changed it. She is going to be the sugar plum fairy. There is a picture of the sugar plum fairy costume and makeup and there is also a video! Please watch the whole video or watch only the end because it is really impressive! Get ready for the showcase!

Lilly's pov

Oh my god! The showcase is in two and a half hours! I am so nervous! I have take place in a professional showcase before. It was for the ballet "la bayadere". I had the lead part, Nikiya. But again, I am nervous!

I arrived at the theatre and I went to the dressing rooms. I wore my pink costume and then a woman did my hair and makeup.

The showcase had started and I would go on stage in like half an hour. I was doing some warm up when I started sweting so I did some splits and then I was just waiting nervous.

Luke's pov

I arrived at the theatre. Yes I am going to watch Lilly's showcase. I don't know why but I feel like I have to.

I got on my seat and the show started. Wow! Ballet is so much better than I thought. I think I have came in a ballet showcase when I was little. Like...a lot of years ago. I don't remember much about it.

They had given me a flyer that was telling the story. Sugar plum fairy will show up soon. It is actually very interesting. I sould come more often in things like that. I can go with the guys.

Lilly's pov

Oh my god! When this chariography finish, I am going in! My heart is beating really fast and I think it's going to brake! Omg, Omg!!!! I am so scared! And it's not only the chariography, I also have to smile all the time! Well, that's a little diffucult when you're so nervous!

No no NO! They finished! I am trying to relax but nothing!

I got on the stage, ballet walking and I was smiling. When I saw all these people my heart started beating so fast and my legs...it was like they got weaker but I was walking fine and I started dancing. I was really scared but I think I did it great! I was watching all these people and I knew that two of these heads were my parents.

And there comes the hard part!

I hate that part it makes me really dizzy! I have to do A LOT of  pirrouetrs in a row! I started doing the pirrouetes and I was started getting dizzy, then I couldn't see. Oh that moment came! When I can't see! That's how it goes with lots of pirrouettes. You can't see and you are just dancing. That's what I did. I heard the crowd clapping and then the pirrouettes finally finished!

Luke's pov

Wow! Lilly..is..amazing! How did she did all these pirrouettes! She must be really dizzy! She left the stage and the showcase continiued but I couldn't stop thinking about her! She just stack in my mind. The way she dance is amazing! And she  seemed so pretty! ...not that she is not! I think I really like her. That's why I kissed her. Oh man, I haven't felt like that for years!

The showcase finished and I got out. I was waiting for Lilly. I really need to congruds her! I was waitig for a long time when she finally showed up.

Lilly's pov

I got off the stage very relieved! I did it! Well, I have three more suterdays! I hugged my parents, we said goodnight and I got out of the theatre. Wait is that...Luke?

"Luke?"

"Hey."

"H...ey..what are you doing here?"

"I came to see you dancing! You were amazing!"

"Well..thanks but why did you came to see me?"

"Adam told us we won't have a lesson because you have a showcase so why not?"

"Oh...that's so nice of you!"

"You were so good! And those pirrouettes!"

"Thanks! They were really difficult"

"I saw that!"

He just smiled and I did the same. And here we go! We kissed again! I don't know why I am doing this but I just can't help myself. Maybe I like him. Not maybe, I sure like him!

We stopped kissing and we smiled.

"Can you take me home? My car is broken. I came here with a taxi." I said and did a puppy face.

"Sure!"

We got in his car and he started driving.

Luke's pov

We kissed again! Why? Yeah...I am sure I like her. She asked me to drive her home and we got in the car.

"Luke?" she said.

"What's up?"

"Why are we kissing all the time? Do we like each other?"

"Well....I wasn't sure but..now I am. I like you. You?"

"That's what I think! I mean..if I didn't I wouldn't had kissed you two times."

"Lilly?"

"Yes?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

She wasn't talking. Like she was thinking about it. Ah..she is not feeling the same.

"If you don't you don't have to..."

"No! No, I do just...I told Ashton that I had a recently break up and that I am not ready for a relatuonship and he asked me if you were asking me to be your girlfriend I would say no? And I said yes and that I don't care if it's you or him, I am not ready.!"

"So...you are not ready or you were lying?"

"No! I wasn't ready but...I think I am now! He is going to be mad if  we become a couple."

"So...what are we going to do?"

"Should we keep it secret?"

"Well...I don't want to lie to Ashton and he maybe find out but...I want to be with you so...yeah let's do that."

She smiled. After some minuits of silence we arrived at her house and I walked with her till the third floor where her appertement was.

"Goodnight" I said.

"Goodnight"

She gave me a sweet kiss and she closed the door.