Chapter 4: Little Faith

Shinji was eating his breakfast on the table, while Pen Pen was eating fish from his bowl. Misato comes out of her bedroom yawning, and went to the fridge to get a beer, and sits down in the table, and begins digging in her breakfast.

Shinji: Good morning Misato, are you ready the parent's meeting?

Misato: Of course I am. Say, do you think of me as a mother figure?

Shinji: Honestly, Yes I do 

Misato: Aw  come here you.

Misato grabs Shinji from behind, and gives him a noggin.

Shinji: Ah! Misato! Stop! I might get late for school.

Misato let's go of Shinji, and they continued to eat their breakfast. After a while, Shinji was ready to walk to school. Shinji opens the door, and sees that Toji and Kensuke were outside.

Shinji: Well well well, if it isn't the closet perverts.

Toji: Hey, we just came by to see you.

Kensuke: Yeah, say where is Misato?

Shinji: Getting dressed.

Toji and Kensuke enters Misato apartment, and tells her something.

Toji: Misato! Will be going now.

Misato's arm poked out of a door, and waves at them.

Misato: Good lock you boys.

Toji: Wow, Shinji  your lucky.

Kensuke: I wish Misato was my-

Shinji: Ahem!

They looked back and saw Shinji with his arms crossed, and his eyebrow raised, and looks at them with a stern face.

Kensuke: Oh hehe... sorry Shinji.

Toji: Let's get going.

Shinji rolls his eyes, and walks out of the apartment.

Shinji: Closet perverts.

(Time skip...)

Shinji, Toji, Kensuke were in their classroom, and then a red car drifted, and parked in the parking lot. The gets out of the car, and it was Misato, dressed nicely. The students looked outside, and the male students were drooling, and attracted by Misato's gorgeous looks.

Shinji: Oh my Lilith... *Faceplams*

(Time skip...)

Shinji was at NERV finishing his sync test, and he was with Misato, Ritsuko, Maya, Makoto. They were discussing about Unit-00's armor upgrade, and new paint job. As the elevator went to their destination, Misato, Ritsuko, and Shinji walked out, and they were discussing the truth about  second impact, as they went down an escalator.

Shinji: So this was all to hide the truth?

Ritsuko: Yes, the Second Impact was not caused by a meteor, it was cause by an angel in the Antarctica, the crew were experiment what would happend if a human made contact with it. But it causes an impact.

Misato: *Gulp* And that's why NERV is here, to stop another impact. If the angels make their way to accomplishing their goal, it would cause the Third Impact.

Shinji looks at Misato, and he knows how he got the scar, and the necklace when time was being reversed.

Ritsuko: And Misato, be sure to be ready for tomorrow.

Misato: Yes, Ritsuko.

Shinji also knew about the Jet Alone's presentation, but this time he has more faith in Misato when she was going to deactivate it later...