Chapter 3: Rei

Shinji was done taking shower, after a sync test. as he was done, he dries off, puts on his clothes, wears Misato's necklace, and hides it under his undershirt. Shinji got out, and goes to a vending machine to get somethin to drink, while Misato and Ritsuko walks up to him for his right.

Shinji: Misato? Akagi? What's up? Is there something you girls need?

Ritsuko: Shinji, I need you to give this ID to Rei, She the pilot of Unit-00, and her re-synchronize with her Eva, Today.

Shinji opens the can of cola, and takes the ID card from Ritsuko, while drinking his cola.

Shinji: Okay. Misato? can you take me to Rei's? I don't know where she could be.

Misato: Alright, I'll take you to Rei's apartment. If you need some company, I'll be glad to be there with you.

Shinji just gives Misato a small smile, as he takes another drink from his cola.

Shinji: Good.

Misato: Follow me Shinji. See you later, Ritsuko.

Ritsuko: Take care, Misato, and you too Shinji.

Shinji nods as he walks with Misato to parking lot to find her car, so that she can take him to Rei's.

(A few moments later...)

Shinji walks up to Rei's apartment, but this time companied by Misato. After a ride in the elevator, Shinji and Misato walk up to Rei's doorstep, and Shinji knock on the door, and they waited for Rei to answer.

Shinji remembers this part, so this time he was ready. They waited for so that. That Misato knock loud on Rei's door. After a long wait, Rei opens the door to see Shinjo and Misato behind it.

Rei: Oh... Pilot Ikari, and Captain Katsuragi. What brings you here.

Shinji: Here you go Rei.

Shinji hand Rei her new ID card. Rei simply takes the ID from Shinji, and thanks him after that.

Misato: Good. Now let's get you to NERV, we want to make sure if Unit-00 is ready its for reactivation.

Rei: Understood Captain Katsuragi, and would you please leave me and Pilot Ikari alone? I need to talk to him 

Misato: Sure, I'll wait for you two.

Rei let's Shinji get in her apartment Livingroom to discuss something. Rei closes the door, and lock it before look at Ikari face to face.

Rei: Pilot Ikari, how do you know who I am, on the day the 2nd angel attacked?

Shinji: Oh uhh... Misato told me about you when she was drunk. She told me about your injuries, looks, feelings, and your Evan Unit.

Rei: I see...  Captain Katsuragi should reduce her alcoholic beverages, and try drinking something more healthy 

Shinji: She should. So that what you want to talk about?

Rei: Yes, we should go now. It is time for my Evangelion reactivation, correct?

Shinji: Yes we should.

Rei open the door, and the two were lead by Misato to take them to her car, and back to NERV for Unit-00's test.

(Time Skip...)

At NERV, Rei was in Unit-00 for it's reactivation test, to see If  it doesn't go wrong, again... It turns out to be okay, there were no problems, or any kinds of errors. The test went pretty well for Rei. While the testing was about to be finish, the alarm went on and there the bridge bunnies were inventing what's wrong.