Partypooper x reader. =(

Rewritten version.
Partypooper
You
...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
The backrooms have so many words to be described with, but the one that everybody describes it with ...

Is hell.

You're safe almost nowhere, like absolutely nowhere.
You can practically trust nobody, I don't think it, I know it.

Entities will go as far as stalk you for days, weeks and even months just to kill you, people can get so desperate here that they can go as far as kill just to get out of here.
You've gotten your fair share of experience with that to say it.
Well how did I get this experience, you may ask ?
Well, let me explain.

So I've been in the backrooms for around 3-4 months.
In these few months, i had to encounter multitudes of different entities, like partygoers, hounds and much more.
Generally I wouldn't go down without a fight, i always fought entities and made sure that they were either too injured, or dead, but you're not stupid, you know which entity can be fought and which cannot be fought, like cmon you aren't going to fight the fucking monster called "Tiny" in level 7.
So I am quite experienced in fighting, now, why not trust humans ?
Well.
To put it simply, you understood that when you first met your so called friends around level 4.
They were so fucking toxic, they almost always abandoned you, for exemple that one time you were sleeping and they secretly packed and just kept on going.
Without you.

You can barely find anything good in this hellhole.
The only good thing you have ever seen here are entities that you humans call,
Partypoopers.
They were how to say it, they were kind, respectful, amazing, intelligent and much, much more.
They helped travelers with food, shelter, resources and all.
But what did these pathetic humans give in return ?

Death.

The partygoers somehow managed to convince humans that if they exterminate and kill all of the partypoopers, they could get out of the backrooms.
How you wished you could see one again ...
Like how fucking dumb were they to believe that.
So basically, because of that partypoopers are considered dead, extinct.

That's, until you found one.

Present.

''I'm so tired.''
You were currently walking around level 9.1, trying to find the fucking path leading to the crimson forest.
''I genuinely hope I won't see one of these wranglers again.''

You could feel the long and spiky grass sliding along your whole bottom part of your body.
You looked up to what is considered a 'sky'.
''I wish I haven't gone further than level 4.''
Even if you knew this place was dangerous, you still sat down in the grass because of exhaustion.
You were slowly gaining your energy back.

But while you were taking a break you heard a wince of pain from the distance.
Yeah although you think humans are assholes, that doesn't mean all of them should die.

So you quickly got back up and quickly but silently went towards the direction of that sound.
And cautiously of course, because it can be an entity.

When you finally reached the emplacement of the wince of pain, you gently parted the grass.

Only to reveal a partypooper seriously injured, and bleeding from it's legs and arms.
''Oh great heavens.''
You gently picked them up.
''Poor thing.''
And now you knew that you immediately had to try and find the path before an entity gets to you.
You suspected that the partypooper got attacked by one of these filthy partygoers, because as we know, they're like cats and dogs, if you know what I mean.
You started running the opposite direction of the ''red sun''.
''Don't fucking give up y/n, someone's life is in your hands.''
You ran for a good while, but you were determined to not give up, absolutely, literally.
And seems like your effort actually payed off !
You finally found it.
The path.
Without hesitation, you followed it and managed to get into the crimson forest.
You could already feel the much more safe ambiance here.
You looked around and observed it's beauty, with the nice fog and colors there, it was the best place you've seen in a while.
Oh and about the partypooper all this time ? Well, they are unconscious.

Little time skip.

Partypooper's pov.

I could slowly feel myself gain consciousness.

My vision was blurry and dark.
When I could finally see more clearly again, I realized I was in a hospital bed.
I checked my surroundings only to realize that there was someone sat next to me that was lightly snoring.
I was internally keeping myself together trying not to look at their silly face and laugh.

I tried getting up but it only ended in my wincing because of pain.
Oh right, I got attacked by one of these carpet fetish motherfuckers.

I quickly checked myself to see that I was wearing bandages.
''Wait, who bandaged me ?''
''Oh i did that.''
I flinched because I didn't expect to hear someone answer my question.
I looked up to see the person sitting next to me, awake.
''Well, uh, thank you, I guess ...''
''You're welcome ! Anyways, my name is y/n, what's yours ?''
Wow, they're more friendly than those other humans ...
''Oh uh, the others used to call me ... Linn.''
''That's a nice name, nice to meet you, Linn.''
''Well it's nice to meet you too ... uh, may I ask ...''
''Yeah ?''
''Are you ... Are you the person who saved me ?''
''Yep, I am that person.''
They actually took their time to save me ...
''Uh, wow, I- I didn't expect someone to do that ...''
''Heh, well, some people are unpredictable.''
''You're right ...''
''Anyways, do you need anything ?''
''Uh, no ...''
''Okay then.''
When they were about to exit the room, I quickly said :
''Wait !''
''Hm ?''
''I-uh, can you please just ... keep me company ?''
I could see them smile a bit.
''Of course !''
They calmly went next to me.
''Hm, so what do you do for a hobby ?''

Hm.

Maybe having some company isn't bad.
...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
1010 words.