0.6 - no turning back

Cassie had told Lexi what happened that night and Elizabeth was lonely , sad without them. she hadn't see ash in weeks , she missed him , I guess she never realised while being drugged up. she lay on her bed in the dark as a candle was lit by her window. Elizabeth knew she was hurting her family from what she did , she was slowly killing her self from the inside , torching herself for happiness. She thought to her self 'maybe it would all go away , if I would go away.' Or 'maybe it's better for everyone , when I'm gone.' her brain was buzzing with questions that wanted answers.

Elizabeth's feet touch the cold floor as she slipped her shoes on and slowly went down the stairs to see her mother passed out on the sofa with a bottle on wine next to her. She didn't like her mom most of the time but she knew she was the only one they had.

Her soft lips touch her moms forehead as her eyes swelled up. A weak smile appeared on Elizabeth's face "I'll be better. I promise mum."

She left. And there was no turning back.

She hopped on her bike that was parked at the side of the house before putting her music on and riding to see fez and ash.

{🕯}

she rode her bike , as the wind blew her brown hair and her eyes her watery and shined in the street lamps.

"hey" she spoke quietly while looking at the ground.

Fez looked at her and let her in. She walked through to the living room and sat on the sofa fiddling with the ring on her finger.

"Fez man , who was it?" Elizabeth could recognise that voice from anywhere. Ashtray.

his eyes lit up once he saw her , she loooked beautiful but he had a gut feeling something was on.

"hey Liz, I missed you." He say quietly sitting next to her as fez said on the table next to us.

"so what you want? It's 2:00am liz?" Fez asked half asleep.

"um , I wanted to say thank you guys for everything , seriously."

"yeah man , anytime." Fez says with a chuckle.

"why did you say this now?" ashtray question the girl.

"I need to go." Elizabeth's states before rushing out the door.

"Wait, Liz" ash pulled her close to him.

"what's the matter? Your just gonna  leave , I missed you ma" ash tray pulled her closer into a hug.

A tear drop landed on his top. Her sniffles faded in his chest. "I love you ash." The words slipped her lips.

Elizabeth had never said this to anyone before , she didn't know why she said these words to ash but it felt sorta right to say them.

His lips curled into  a smile and he kissed her head. "I love you to ma." He chuckled.

The brown hair girl slipped her arms away from ash tray and stepped back , looking up into his eyes. Ash searched for what she was going to  say next but she smiled weakly. "see you soon ash." Tears slipped her eyes.

She left him there.

The rain tricked down her face and chills went through her body. Ash watched her ride on her bike as she went into the distance getting smaller until she disappeared.

________________________

What you think is going to happen ??? Sorry for spelling errors!!

ALSO WE ARE ALMOST half way to 1k reads!! thank youuu

Much love <3