0.4 - the talk

It had in fact been a couple days since ash and Elizabeth had fell out. She didn't speak, look or ask about him. Ash did the opposite, he craved to see her again. Yes they weren't together and Liz did have a point but ash want her.

Elizabeth was getting crazy attached to drugs , she took them day in and day out. Her body feel inlove with the feeling of emptiness but her heart also feel inlove with ashtray. Some how and for some reason she loved him.

"Elizabeth, there is a boy here for you" her mother called.

Elizabeth knew it would have been ashtray and she wanted to see him again but she reminded herself not to get too attached.

A tall man caught her eye , fez.

"yo what's up liz." Fez said turning to her at the stairs.

"hey." She said quietly wondering why fez was standing in her living room.

"ash misses you man , you gonna come see him?" Fez said shoving his hands in his pockets.

"oh um I don't know fez-"

"oh come on man , he likes you , you like him and you feel out and now make the fuck up." Fez walked closer to her.

"fez , it's complicated." she replied quietly.

"all I'm saying , is that kid miss you like hell. See you around." fez said slowly and then turning to the door.

"fez" she called out.

"what's up?" He turned his head , holding the door handle.

"thank you." She weakly smiled.

He nodded and walked out and she sat down on the stairs lost in her thoughts.

___________________

Small chapter sorry 👍