0.2 - high and alive

"you wanna go to party? rue stands at the doorframe smirking.

"I'd love to." liz smirks back

"cool fez will pick us up in 10" she says walking out the room

Elizabeth bolted up getting ready quickly before grabbing her lipgloss and leaving.

"yooo , how long is this car ride gonna take , yo I have to pee." Complained rue.

"yo , shut the fuck up , I'm trying to drive." fez says annoyed.

"whatever." rue mumbled

{🍃}

As soon as the car stopped rue ran into the house to find a bathroom while Elizabeth went straight to the drinks. Fez and ashtray wondered of somewhere.

She sat on the counter , pouring herself a drink as she spotted rue.

"Rue over here!"

"the was the best fucking pee I have ever had." she responded walking to liz and pulling out white substance from her pocket.

She placed it in a line and sniffed.

"shit man , that's good. Now where is my drink?" She turned to liz who was watching her.

"oh here have mine , I'll get any other one."

"thanks."

Later on Elizabeth had around 5-6 drinks , she couldn't think straight but she loved the feeling , she felt alive. She ashtray sitting on a chair by the pool with a few other people. She walked over holding her drink. Her lips were plumped, her beautiful cascades down her back , her eyes sparkled. She was the most beautifulest thing ash had ever seen. He loved the way she laughed , her small smiles.

"hey" Elizabeth said while trying to sit down and falling onto of a random boy.

"Oh sorry." she giggled before sitting next to the boy she fell on.

The boy wrapped his arm around the waist if the girl , smirking down at her.

"hey ma , come sit over here with me"ash-tray looks at the boy and then back at liz.

"no , I want to stay here , with this lovely boy." Elizabeth cupped the boys face and smiled swishing her drink around.

"it wasn't a question Elizabeth." he looked straight into her eyes not breaking eye contact.

"no." She slurred out. "Hey , why don't you give us some of your drugs." Liz smirked as ash rolled his eyes at the girl.

"no ma , let's go." He directed her.

"no."

"Stop telling me no Liz , you coming with me now." Ash gets up towering over the girl as she sits with the boy.

"no ash." She smirked.

He pulled he up by the arm and dragged her through a crowd as she giggled spilling her drink everywhere. Ashtray pulled her into a room.

"Why is your problem , you through yourself onto the boy." He says slamming the door.

"what's your problem ash? why you gotta ruin the fun man?" She said trying to get past the boy who stood in fort of her with a mad look on his face. "and since when did you get to tell me what to do." She raised her voice.

ash placed his lips on hers and after she gently kissed back they spilt apart after a few seconds , a small smile escaping there lips.

"ash." She whispered

___________________

By the way Elizabeth and ash are 15 in this story and there won't be any rude sexual things in this <3