0.1 - drugs & him

"Elizabeth !" her mother called
"Yeah?" The girl named Elizabeth yelled back.
"Rue is waiting for you in the living room."
"yeah , coming!"

She slipped her shoes on and ran down stairs into the living room. Elizabeth grabbed rue and we where heading out to a gas station because rue had some business to do.

"so why are we going to the gas station again?" Elizabeth asked Turing her head to rue and then back on road where she was peddling her bike.

"I just gotta um pick something up from fez." Rue replied clearing her throat.

"Cool." Is all the brown hair girl replied with.

{🎧}

"Yo rue." a tall guy that was sitting on the counter called out.

"hey man , where is ash?" rue asked.

"I'm the back- hey who is this?" fez asked slowly while nodding to me.

"Oh this is Elizabeth , my bestfriend." Rue frappes her arm around the girl.

Liz nevously smiled at the man before following rue to the back. She went into a space by some drinks. As soon as she entered she found the smell of weed and saw a boy counting stackes of money.

"yo ash."  Rue calls out.

"what the fuck you want?" he stopped counting his money as his eyes feel upon Elizabeth. "who is this?" ashtray pointed out.

"Elizabeth meet ash and ash meet Elizabeth." rue responds.

"cool , now what the fuck you want , I got shit to do man." ashtray setting his eyes on the money and putting it away.

Elizabeth studied the boy , the way he sat on chair , his tattoos on his race , his chain that was dangling from his neck. Was he attractive ? In a way , yes. Was he good for her? Maybe not so.

"how much?" rue asked looking at the drugs in her hand.

"40" ash speaks out.

{🎧}

"Sooo..? What you think of ash?" rue asked on our way back home.

"I don't know , I hardly know him and he does drugs rue and you know , how I feel about them." Liz responded.

"I do drugs."

"but I love you rue , nothing will ever happen to change that."

the smiled at each other before peddling fast to get home.

______________________

Sorry this one is boring but it will get better <3 thank you for reading