🌁

'That you would be
Be my light in the dark'

"Who the fuck rented a fucking limousine?!"

"Ah no, it's not rented it's mine" Haechan just chuckled, mentioning to the others to take their stuff and to go outside.

"You have to make everything extra don't you?" Jaemin laughed in disbelief, they were definitely going to do an entrance.

Once they were all placed in the limousine, they just started expressing how nervous they were.

"Okay but let's try to look mature" Han said, trying to show off a serious face.

"Why though? Do you want to impress someone?" Felix wiggled his eyebrows, the question making Han blush.

"Y-you already know" everyone nodded, of course, why wouldn't they know about Han Jisung's one and only love, Lee Minho?

"We're here" the driver called.

"Holy shit" they all started cursing, Han started shaking Felix to death, Haechan started talking so fast he surpassed the worlds fastest rapper. Jaemin just sat there and Sungchan was banging his head against the door, while Karina and winter were hugging each other.

⚔︎☣︎⚔︎

"WELCOME HOME!!!" The scream was so loud, that everyone flinched besides Jaemin.

"Holy fu-" Jaemin quickly covered Haechan's mouth, preventing him form cursing because he saw even some kids at the place.

"Heyy hehe Long time no see" Jaemin nervously chuckled, he literally sees everyone he knows, there's even the old lady who owned a dog, he was nano's best friend. Sadly, both of them had passed away due to being old.

Jaemin's mother came forward, crying;
"Oh my baby! Look how much you've grown! I didn't see you in 4 years!" They never came home for holidays, most likely because they always organized vacations in Europe.

"I missed you" the young boy answered, hugging the woman, scaring her a bit.

"Your voice doesn't sound this deep on the phone! What happened to you!" She chuckled, wiping her tears.

All their parents came hugging them, for sungchan and his father the first reunion in 6 years.

"Dad"

"Son" The man hugged his son, as he softly cried.

"You can't even imagine how much I missed you" Sungchan chuckled.

"I missed you too dad"

Winter was trembling as she approached her girlfriend's family with her.

Karina squeezed her hand, as she saluted her parents.

"Minnie, look how pretty you are" her mother started crying, hugging her.

"Oh! You must be Minjeong, Karina talks about you all the time, thank you for making her happy" the very young looking woman came forward, and hugged Karina too.

"It's my pleasure to make Karina happy, Mrs.Yu" Winter smiled, as she became comfortable.

"Oh please call me mom!"

Han was just standing there, breath stuck in his throat, Minho really came?

"I told you I wouldn't give up on you" Minho smiled, embracing Jisung in a hug.

"M-Minho, I-I thought you'd find s-someone else, I made y-you wait for so much time" Han sobbed.

"And I'd wait other thousand years, until you're ready, remember?" The older then cupped his soft cheeks, and kissed him with so much love.