🏙️

'... This world can race by far too fast
Hard to see while it's all flying past'

The 16-year-old boy was sitting on a bench in his and his best friend's favorite park. It's practically where they grew up, running around, hurting themselves, laughing until they didn't have any oxygen left, cried about their problems with one another, it's their comfort place.

He was currently waiting for his best friend, who had texted him some minutes earlier
'I'll be there in a sec'

'Second my ass' Jeno sighed as he just stared at the sea. The park was a very beautiful place. It was right near the sea, full of cherry trees and beautiful flowers. Kids were running around and playing with each other, couples were walking around being all cheesy with each other.

Jeno was definitely going to miss All this.

"H-hey I'm here sorry if I'm late" Jaemin arrived, panting as he sat down next to Jeno.

"It's okay" the older answered, looking down at his lap.

"Jen? What is it?" Jaemin worriedly questioned as he saw jeno's lips shaking.

"I-I'm sorry"

"Sorry for what? Jen?" He then was engulfed by the warmest and saddest hug Jeno had ever gave him, scaring him.

"M-my parents" Jeno and his parents never had a good relationship. His mother was just too demanding and his father was okay, but he never stood up for Jeno or his older brother.

"What happened?" The first time Jeno told the younger about his problems with his family, the younger had taken him to his own house, where they cuddled and talked for hours. Those were definitely going to be something Jeno will miss the most. The times where it was just the two of them, talking their hearts out, because they knew they that they could be themselves with each other. They knew they'd never be judged. They knew they were at home, together.

"M-mom took a decision" 'damn Jeno just get to the point' jeno thought to himself.

Jaemin just told him to continue.

"We're going away" Jeno was speaking way too quietly, Jaemin couldn't understand anything.

"We're going away" he repeated, this time louder.

"W-what do you mean away?" Jaemin stuttered.

"M-mom wants t-to go back to h-her hometown in Canada, I'm sorry jaem" Jeno hiccuped, holding onto Jaemin.

"Y-you mean you'll move there? P-permanently?" Tears were now rolling down jaemins cheeks.

Jeno just nodded into jaemins neck, as he continued to cry.

"We can still t-text and c-call each other right? It's n-nothing serious right?"

"No it isn't Jaemin! Because mom found out that I like boys, she completely forbid me to fucking see you! I shouldn't even be here, telling you goodbye!" Jeno screamed, as he stood up, pulling his hair.

"Y-you aren't a-allowed to see me?" Jaemin looked up to the older, tears rolling down faster than ever.

Jeno just shook his head, regretting coming out to his parents.

His father had accepted Jeno, told him that liking boys wasn't anything bad, but his mother turned into a whole beast. She was completely disgusted as she called her own son names, and told him that he had to marry a beautiful woman when he was older.

But that's not what Jeno wanted. Jeno didn't want a beautiful, curvy woman. No,

He wanted his Nana.

The boy whom he grew to love, the boy who had the smile with the power to light up a whole city, the boys who was so clumsily adorable, the boy with the eyes that held a big ass galaxy in them. He wanted Jaemin. Not someone else.

"Jaemin-ah" Jeno softly called, as he took jaemins hand in his, making the younger stand up.

"I promise you, I'll always come running home to you"

(A/N): I wanna finish writing this in 2 days wth is up with me