Chapter 2: First Mission|1|

Start from the beginning

"Don't go rushing carelessly into anything." The boy scolded before turning his attention to something else.

The villain rose up in the air, the poles holding him up by his mouth as he cried down. "I have to follow...to do my job..."

"Did you hear that earlier? She said that you're being targeted!"

'How the hell did they find out so damn fast? Either way, that concludes it. The blondie is Katsuki Bakugo.' Y/n smirked under his mask.

"That damn Deku did something, I just know it." Bakugo scowled as a vein appeared on his face. "Saying 'fight' then 'Don't fight'!" He slid to the side with his arm looking ready to throw an explosion. "I don't give a damn what anyone says!" He yelled before the poles in the ice went for him. He was barely able to dodge them before Todoroki made more ice to help send the villain off balance. Y/n watched the area slowly turn into a snowy wonderland. He scoffed.

Y/n threw a knife at the half and half and teleported in front of Todoroki and threw a round house to his head. He side stepped away  and stomped the ground so he could trap Glacier in the ice. The villain teleported aside and made a Lance with his shadow quirk. He hit Todoroki back before a large amount of ice spikes edged their way through the ground toward him again, meaning Todoroki was still up. He slammed his Lance in the ground and watched them shatter.
The man had managed to avoid Todoroki's attack and took the poles in the ground out before making more fly at the red and white haired boy instead. He had to be quick though, because he had lost his support in the air meaning if he wasn't quick he would fall to the ground.

Todoroki sent more ice at him but he vanished into a tree. "He's good at using the terrain with his Quirk." He growled before a kick was sent at the left side of his face. He had to duck and jump back. 'Then there's him... He's fast, and he can fight. His Quirk looks like it has something to do with darkness or something similar.'

"Even though they just look like some scrawny small fry! You bastard!" Bakugo yelled in frustration.

"Looks like they've got a lot of experience." Todoroki muttered as he watched the man go up in the again using the same jagged poles and flip upside down while The youngest (Glacier) made guns and twirled them around like they were toys.

"Show me... your flesh..."

"If you use any large flames around here and the fire spreads, we'll be surrounded by flames, and everyone will die

"If you use any large flames around here and the fire spreads, we'll be surrounded by flames, and everyone will die." Todoroki yelled toward Bakugo as he watched him make sparks in his right hand. "Do you get it?"

"Shut up! I know!"

Suddenly a gun shot was heard. Y/n turned his head toward the forest. "Hm. Mustard better've not killed anyone." He whispered to himself remembering the school boy with the gas mask.

Bakugo got into position with Todoroki doing the same, but as Todoroki was about to attack Y/n, a large knife-like pole landed in front of him. He furrowed his brows as he glared at the second villain.