~ BACKSTORY ~

--Flashback to the night (Y/N) left--

(Y/N) was walking for hours before they finally found a place to rest. Their feet were killing them, little pebbles poking and prodding.

They laid down on a small bench, running their hands over their stomach.

"I never got to tell him..."

"Tell him what?"

(Y/N) jumped. They had no idea the Lorax followed them.

"That I'm pregnant..."

"Oh no..." The Lorax hugged them. He didn't know how to comfort the heartbroken person sitting in front of him, but he knew damn well he was gonna try.

"If you ever need help with the baby, just ask! I love children... for the most part"

This made (Y/N) giggle, their eyes slowly closing, bringing them to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--Fast forward to when (Y/N's) child was born--
~~~~~~~~~~~

It had only been a few days since (Y/N) had their baby, and they were struggling.

"I miss him..." They said weakly. The Lorax held the small child, rocking them to sleep as he comforted (Y/N).

~~~~~~~~~~~
--fast forward to (Y/N's) child sharing the news--
~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're pregnant!"

(Y/N) jumped up from their chair, hugging their child, and their spouse.

"I'm so happy for you two! I'm gonna be a grandparent!!" (Y/N) exclaimed, doing a little happy dance.

"Thank you, Mx. (L/N)!"

"You know by now, call me (Y/N)!" They said, laughing as the others joined in.

That evening, they all celebrated in honor of the new child soon to be arriving.

~~~~~~~~~~~
--fast forward to (Y/N's death)--

TW // DEATH

~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) laid in their hospital bed, weak and frail, but still in good spirits. They had gotten a bad batch of O'hare Air, and it ended up getting into their lungs and spreading.

"Want me to tell you a story, Audrey?" (Y/N) croaked out.

"Sure!"

"Back when I was a few years older than you, I met the love of my life."

Audrey's eyes got big as she leaned in, interested.

"His name was Once. I loved him to the moon and back... I still do."

"What happened to him?" Audrey asked.

"Well, you see, his family wasn't the best. They forced him into becoming a whole new person. One in which I didn't love."

"What happened after?"

"I left. He took it too far one night, so I left. There was something I had needed to tell him, but I never got to..."

"What was it?"

"That I was pregnant with your mom."

"So he... is my grandfather?"

"Yes h-h-h-" (Y/N) started coughing hard, their heart monitor racing.

"Doctor!!!"

~~~~~~~~

"Time of death, 11:04."

~~~~~~~~

-_-_-_-_-_-\-_
A/n

hai

i hope this explains what happened well, its currently 5:30 am and im exhausted

byeeee :)

-venus