"Atleast say now what kind of expectation you are having?" he asked me.

"We are already here. Why we need to speak about this now?" I questioned him.

"No actually, I just want to know your taste. And also we came 30 mins beforehand. So, we don't have anything to do right now. So why not?" he says by sipping his hot coffee.

Currently we are in restaurant a d waiting for her.

"Like what you want to know" I asked him maybe if I kept conversing with him, my nervousness may be in bay. I thought to myself.

"Like in appearance wise, in qualification wise, in personality wise anything"

"Mmmm, I like If she has a long hair with a flower in it. If she in a simple saree, if she wears a minimal makeup, if she wears a glass bangles, if she as a nose ring.... For her qualification may be, if she is working woman or atleast with a UG degree anything is okay with me. When it comes to her character, I want a woman who handles everything in a calm way. Who has the patience. Who handles everything in matured way. Who give the respect to elders. Who take care of my parents like her own. And mainly she should give the respect to her parents. "I stopeod only to see him with a smiling face.

" Sorry dude, until this day I thought you are some heartless guy when it comes for love. But it seems you too have some romantic side of you " he says by chucklingly.

" Am sure your mother's choice should be the same as yours. " he says.

I nods at him.

"If I have to say simply, then I want a wife like my mother" I says at him with a smile lingering on my face.

I looked at my watch.

Manjusha pov:

"Manju you should drive little faster" kabir says by pressing my shoulder.

I stopped my bike.

"You donkey it's paining" I says at him.

He laughed at me.

"Okay madam, now can you please start riding, we are already 20 mins late" he says.

"Yeah yeah, he should say no right. So, it's a start for it. " I shrugged at him. As am riding really very slow just to make him piss off. So he will deny this marriage.

Cruel right.

After 10 mins, I reached the address's which that aunty shared with me. I didn't even opened the file which she shared as the bio data of her so called son.

I get down from the bike. And adjusted my denim jacket which am wearing over my white sweatshirt and matched with blue rugged Jean.

"Shall we move?" kabir asked me.

"Yeah comeon" I called him.

I, then entered into the restaurant only to bang with a man. I looked up