#59 It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year.

Start from the beginning

ME: I'm going to need you to come over ASAP when your done with practice.

I flop down on my bed and sigh at the ceiling this was not good. I'm not suppose to be sexually attracted to Max, he was one of my best friends brother and I was in a relationship already. I close my eyes but opened them when my phone buzzed with a text.

Chase: What's the matter? Is it the baby? Are you hurt? Did someone hurt you?

I sent a quick reply letting him know that it was nothing like, but that I just needed him with me. After he replied with a calmer text, I tell him I'm going to nap till he gets here. About 2 hours later I felt my bed dip and smell my favorite scent "Hey Baby" he kisses my neck and pulls me closer my back to his chest "Are you ok?" he whispers in my ear and I shiver then nod "Yes now that your here" I turn in his arms and kiss his lips "Your Mom let me in and told me to tell you she's meeting your Dad some where, so we are like alone I think" Chase says grinning then kisses my lips again "Perfect because I want you so bad right now" I push him back on the bed and straddle his lap and grind against him. Chase moans against my lips as we kiss "Baby slow down" he says and I grind faster needing him "I need you" he groans as I kiss down his neck, he curses breathlessly "Fuck" and grips my hips roughly. I felt his manhood presses against my shorts and I couldn't get enough. I slide my hands under his shirt and caress his abs and tone chest then pulls his shirt off over his head. Chase kisses me more urgently and I moan my satisfaction. I reached down between us and slip my hand in his jeans and boxers trying to get his dick out faster "Baby relax" Chase says breathlessly and grips my wrist stopping me "I want you" I whimper with need "I know but you almost broke my dick" he chuckles and I blush "Sorry" he kisses my lips and for the next few hours we spent it fucking like a bunch of horny teenagers (which we were lol).

Weeks few by and Christmas was right around the counter and I couldn't be more excited. I loved Christmas. School has been chaotic everyone was preparing for the Winter Dance and I couldn't careless. I close my locker after putting my books away when I close my locker door Madyson was standing there "What the fuck Madyson you scared the shit out of me" I yell she just rolls her eyes "Whatever, anyway I can't do the book thing today, I gotta get a dress for the Dance, I'm going with Max" she says smiling why did that bother me so much "Um ok bye then" I say and walk away. I head to the football field. It was cold out and I was glad because I could wear extra layers of clothes and hide my belly. I find a seat on the bleachers and watch Chase practice I also saw my brother there. Couple minutes later I heard my name being called and I look around and saw Paige walking over to me "Hey Leylani" she says and pulls me into a hug. A couple weeks ago we had her over for Dinner and ever since then we been getting along pretty well. She knew all about me being pregnant it kind of slipped out at dinner. I quickly hug her back "Hey Sis" I say giggling, she giggles also she was absolutely head over hills for Kay "How are you and Baby doing?" she looks to my belly. I rub my well hided tummy "We are Good, How are you?" I asked she looks over to Kaden and smiles "Perfect" awe they were so cute. We sat and talked until practice was over. Kaden and Chase walk over to us already changed and ready to go, we all head to the parking lot "Hey Lani Kai tell Mom I'll be at Reese's place tonight" Kay says and drives away. Hmm...Wonder if he was really going to Reese's place or staying over with Paige. I climb in Chase's car and we head home. The next day I wake to a Panic text from Nina...

GIRLS ONLY GC

Nina: OMFG I'm freaking out I'm late!!

Sara: Late for What?

Nina: Seriously I know your blonde but not dumb Sara 😒

Sara: Um rude...😔