Hopping onto his remaining horse Joseph pushed forward, having come to the conclusion that the flames of the fire must mess with Wamuu's ability to sense wind currents.

"He's underestimating Wamuu." Training his eyes on his companion Kars watched as he fired another shot, this one straight towards the wall leading to the ball curving along with the shape of it. "JoJo is staying opposite of Wamuu and near the flame. In other words, he's giving away his position!"

"He's banking his shot like a billiard ball!" Coming to that realization as well Lisa Lisa began to visibly sweat, unable to take her eyes away from Joseph who'd gotten knocked off his chariot.

Releasing a bemused hum Kars spoke, "It lost momentum, so it didn't pierce his skin...But he's spitting up blood, which means he's taken internal damage. Finish him, Wamuu! But remember, JoJo is a wily one. Be on your guard!"

"Come on JoJo, do something." Practically biting your nails at this point you watched Wamuu draw closer towards the brunette still laying amongst the floor. Shooting up right as the larger man neared, Joseph raised the crossbow only stopped when a cough shook through his body.

"Almost! Almost! His shot went wild, though. I should commend him for fighting until the very end."

Ignoring what Kars was saying you watched intently as Joseph began throwing rocks at the Pillar Man, a large grin curled onto his face and a few words were exchanged before a hole was blasted into Wamuu's chest.

"Aha! JoJo's shot didn't miss!" Practically bouncing onto your feet your arms were thrown up into the air in excitement and you could practically feel Kars's distaste for said excitement.

The arena went quiet. Everyone was silent, not a single soul made a sound. Wamuu's wounds glowed like a Jack-o-lanterns sneering grin emitting steam. The Iron ball that Joseph had shot carried a small amount of hamon, but that hamon was enough to damage the Pillar Man.

Wamuu's arms continued to grow worse in condition, his divine sandstorm was something he could no longer look to for winning.

Throwing himself off the horses and making an attempt to attack JoJo once more, Wamuu's kick was rendered useless as the brunette deflected it with a burst of hamon.

"He won! Wamuu won't get up again!" A smile took over Lisa Lisa's expression as she cheered that out, the woman now coming to stand beside you looking over the remainder of the battle.

Smiling yourself you went to add onto what she'd said before halting, the grin now falling from your expression at the realization of something. "Wamuu's arms are missing!" At the mention of the missing appendage they were both shot from the hole within the center of his chest, flying outwards to pin JoJo against a wall via his neck.

Small piped began appearing along Wamuu's torso, sucking in as much air as they could, the act of which seemingly even surprised Kars.

"Final mode! H-He can't be...Stop, Wamuu! You cannot do that!" Waving an arm as if to get his companions attention, Kars began visibly sweating, whatever Wamuu was about to do clearly struck you as some sort of last minute maneuver.

More air was sucked in through the pipes on Wamuu's body before a gust of wind was expelled taking shape in the form of a long blade, one sharp enough that it began cutting through the concrete wall JoJo was on.

"He can still recover from this right?" Murmuring out the question softly your eyes briefly flickered towards Lisa Lisa who in turn met your gaze with a neutral expression, no words left her lips.

Returning your attention towards the fight it had seemed as though things were moving too fast for you to follow; caesars bandana was ripped, oil was everywhere and now it appeared as though Wamuu's pipes were beginning to suck in vapour and oil.

With a fiery explosion dust filled the air everyone remained on their toes.

"H-He's lost! Lord Wamuu has lost!" Hearing that announcement you shifted in place trying to see what was happening being able to spot Joseph talking to the decapitated head of Wamuu, their conversation being something just a bit too far for you to hear.

Standing back from the head Joseph stood tall, eyes staring down at the severed head respecting the fight they'd just had.

Yells from the minions around you caused you to jump faintly hearing them begin yelling obscenities while jumping down to attack Joseph.

"Hey wha-" A hand rested itself on your shoulder and wordlessly Lisa Lisa pointed back down towards the arena, what remained of Wamuu had loaded itself onto the large crossbow Joseph once used the head firing from it to attack the unruly minions.

Wanting to be down where Joseph was, you jumped over the barrier to Lisa Lisa's side sliding down the railing, your feet scraping against the various rocks before you'd eventually gotten down to the main arena.

"Drink the antidote for me. Do it before I fade."

"Will you see?" Asking that Joseph spoke softly.

"I don't need eyes, a horn, or words. I will know, just as I know the little one is there with you. The action is what matters." Humming that out Wamuu became quiet afterwards, leaving Joseph to drink the remaining antidote. "I have no regrets. I am glad I was able to witness your growth. Perhaps I lived these thousands of years just to meet you both at the end."

"I'll always keep you in my memory, Wamuu." Wanting to add in your own small farewell the man's face twisted into the faintest of smiles, one that was more bittersweet than anything.

"Fare...well..." Turning grey the head began cracking into small pieces, that of which blew away in the wind being carried off elsewhere. Something that truly represented the Pillar Man well.

Standing in silence you tried to figure out if it was your place to speak or not. JoJo looked as though he was giving the Pillar Man one last farewell before drifting his gaze down towards where you stood.

"You did good, JoJo. Very good." Humming that out softly you raised a hand patting the brunette's arm in a congratulatory manner, although you regretted the decision murmuring a quick apology upon seeing the man flinch, his body practically screaming at this point.

"Thanks (Y/N)," Beginning with that he took in a breath letting it all out in a long sigh, eyes flickering towards where Wamuu's head once rested before trailing up towards the full moon above. "But I don't think we're even close to the end." Focusing on where Lisa Lisa and Kars stood, the two gradually neared the both of you.

The Pillar Man's minions trailed behind the man like lost dogs, making remarks towards their fallen lord before being stabbed and drained through the head in an instant. An all too familiar silver blade glistened from Kars's arm telling you that he wasn't sitting back anymore.

Wiping off his blade on the fabric wrapping his other arm the man stared at the moon's reflection through the silver item, a neutral expression was stretched out across his face being hard to decipher what he was thinking or feeling. "Now only I remain."

◥✥◤

Depending on how my Exam on Sunday goes- I might feel compelled to post the past four chapters of part 2- And yes there's four chapters of this part left