Chapter 9: The third crystal

(Akemis POV)

I jumped out and spotted Inosuke and Zenitsu running into the building. I jumped in front of them.

"Where do you brats think you're going." I asked.

"Hah? Where does it look like we're going?" Inosuke yelled.

"Inside, that's why I'm stopping you 🙄." I replied. Suddenly I heard a huge bang come from inside it even pushed me back. We all recovered quickly. But Inosuke and Zenitsu managed to get inside. I jumped inside and went next to Sakura.

(Sakuras POV)
Akemi jumped inside and ran next to me. I grinned as are third crystals lit up.

"You thought I came alone?? Well you're wrong! If you thought we'd loose you're once again wrong! Well cut both your head flamboyantly!" Uzui exclaimed.

"Hah! Like you'd win. Not if Uzuis stomach is bleeding out!" I yelled.

"What..?" Tanjiro said then turned to Uzui.

Now's our chance!

I looked at Akemi then at Uzui and Tanjiro. We sent thin plates of red and purple crystals before Uzui could speak. I sent red crystal plates at Uzui and Akemi sent purple crystal plates at Tanjiro.

Inosuke destroyed the plates of crystal. They hardly even got a scratch from that attack! Just some small cuts from the plate shattering.

"Hah! See my fellow assistants aren't as bad or shallow as their rankings!" Uzui laughed.

I could see Akemis eyes twitching as Uzui laughed and I felt my own eye twitching as well.

"I've had enough." Akemi whispered. She roughly stretched her hand out and created a HUGE crystal wall and it destroyed the floor underneath the demon slayers.

I realized the crystals were getting closer and closer. Was she trying to squash them to death? I got ready took a deep breath. The crystals were cracking and I saw how hard Akemi was holding them together.

"Don't waste your energy once the crystal breaks I'll deal with them. Then you go to the roof." I said.

"If you haven't noticed the floor underneath has completely been destroyed and a couple more layers of the ground has been destroyed so if they destroyed the whole thing they'd fall." Akemi explained.

"Then why don't you let them fall to their deaths?" I asked.

"Well if they survive-."

Akemi got cut off because we heard the crystal shatter. Uzui was aiming straight for my head. For the title of "Fastest Hashira" he's pretty slow. I ducked underneath him and sent a small sharp crystal at his stomach then a crystal wall. He crashed into the roof and probably fell down because we heard a loud thud-

"Hah! So where'd your hashira go?!" Akemi asked while laughing. I blocked all the entrances of the house thinking it'll slow Uzui down.

"We don't need a hashira to beat you!" Inosuke yelled.

"Well wanna test that out?" I asked.