Chaper 1: Be careful with what you wish for

It was a warm hot day in Cambodia, Sakura visited Akemis house for the first time and they decided to watch season 3 of Demon Slayer.

"I really wish I was in demon slayer. I wonder how cool it would be to an uppermoon like Daki and Gyutaro. ;(" Sakura sighed.

"You're right, to bad we can only dream about it :(" Akemi replied.

"Just imagine though- honestly it would probably be my dream even though it's practically impossible. I really wish it was possible :(" Sakura wished.

"Same." Akemi agreed

There's an expression called 'Be careful of what you wished for' these are one of the moments you should be careful.. An hour had past and they started feeling weary, almost.. sick... What was happening?

"A-Akemi- I-I don't feel good." Sakura quietly whispered.

"Same.." Akemi whispered back.

What was happening..?

Soon the two girls woke up feeling completely fine, like they had never gotten sick.. Except there was one tiny(?) problem...

(Akemis POV)
What is this dark place? No it's an abyss NO I'M FLOATING IN THE SKY AT NIGHT?! No- I was in the movie room just a moment ago... where am I..- Hold on where's Sakura?!

I turned to my side and felt relieved, Sakura was right next to me, but she isn't awake yet. I should wake her up... I lifted my hand gently, and slapped Sakura hard (She woke up instantly-).

"AHHH-OWWW" Sakuras voice echoed in this strange dark... place...-

I must be dreaming..

(Sakuras POV)
WHERE THE HELL ARE WE?! I must be dreaming I HAVE TO BE!

"Where are we?!" I yelled. I heard my voice echo and it made me mad my voice was bouncing my question back at me :(.

"Like I'd know!" Akemi rudely replied.

(No ones POV)

Soon the girls realized there were some some words appearing in front of them and all their questions were answered.

"Dear Sakura and Akemi, do not think we've done anything bad, you wished for it after all... You shall enter the world of Demon slayers replacing two vital characters who go by the name Daki and Gyutaro.." Sakura started reading.

"Hold on all this is happening because we wished to be in Demon slayer?!" Akemi yelled.

"Yeah, Cool right?! Anyways, Sakura will be replacing Gyutaro and Akemi will replace Daki. You won't look the same and you MUST follow the story line you can't do ANYTHING you want that changes the story line. You don't have to say the exact lines as the characters though. Your powers will be crystal themed powers. Good luck.." Sakura finished.

"Hold on, being Daki means I have to be an Orion (idk how to spell it sorry-)?!" Akemi asked.

"Prob..- HOLD ON I GOTTA BE INSIDE YOU FOR MOST TEH TIME- things are gonna get weird..". Sakura replied.

The girls got in their demon forms and before they disappeared they got a quick glance of each other..

(Message from creator: Sorry abt the cover I haven't finished the drawing yet rlly sorry- also that reminds me I don't own any pics I use unless I say "I drew it".)