Chapter 8: Sakura

"What?" I asked

"How're you talking and HOW'D you predict that I'd ask if you're brain was dead?" He asked.

"Lucky guess? And I don't know the disintegrating process of a demon 🙄." I answered.

"TELL ME?" He yelled.

"Jeez chill man," I said as I rolled my eyes.

"I've already asked TELL ME!" He yelled again.

"WHY WOULD I TELL YOU?! ALSO WHAT AM I DOING HERE WITH MY HEAD STILL DECAPITATED?!" I asked myself, "Oh well-. MY HEAD HAS BEEN CUT OFF HE CUT MY HEAD HE HAD THE NERVES TO CUT MY HEAD,! SAKURAAAAA!!!

(Sakuras POV)
Oh she's calling me finally! Erm so I erm-

I basically clined out of her back, that was a horrible experience. It looked like I came out of clothes-. As I was climbing out Uzui had the AUDACITY to try and cut my head but I moved us to the side which somehow caused a mini explosion.

"Aww my bootiful dauffer let me help you fix your head, good job, now heal your face it makes you look like a broken puppet. ;)" I encouraged.

"Wow, thank you." Akemi said sarcastically. I patted her head because I remembered Gyutaro did that in the show and it looked cute.

I heard Uzuis slow-ish footsteps, "stay here for a bit my dauffer." I smiled.

Then, made a small sharp crystal and stabbed his stomach.

"So, you've been BULLYING my dear dauffer, huh?" I angrily glared.

"'Dauffer'? I thought she was your sister-." He replied.

"SHUT UP! That is NOT the point the point is, you're not leaving this district alive!" I yelled.

"Well that's what you think 🙄." He said as he rolled his eyes.

"You're bleeding a lot down there at this rate you'll die." I pointed out.

"Like that'll st-."

"Motter, there are more you must kill Nezuko!" Akemi exclaimed.

"I know right now she's sleeping so you could go ambush Tanjiro and kill 'em." I suggested. Akemi nodded and hopped out the window.

"So all your minions are gone and you're going to try and kill me but you will fail." I said.

"Who said I'd fail?" He asked and sent some mini bombs 💣.

"I did.."