Chapter 2: The oiron

(Akemis POV)
I started walking through the hallways of house.., Kyogoku was it? I was walking through the house to find my room, surprisingly I felt like I'd known this place like the back of my hand..- Soon I found my room and it looked rather messy and there was a little girl in it, she was crying. All of a sudden she froze, LITERALLY, did time stop? In front of me was a message, 'You must act rude'.

Hold on..- I remember this part of this story, wait... do I have to pull her ear till it bled?! Hold on, I can do this, plus it's not like I'm ACTUALLY doing this in real life..-

Soon I could hear the girl crying again. I sighed and got ready to act angry..

"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO CLEAN UP MY ROOM EARLIER!!" I yelled.

"O-Orion-s-Sama I-I-I w-was d-"

"O-o-o-ri-ri-on s-s-ama STOP STAMMERING AND TELL ME!" I yelled, then I pulled her by the ear. My physical strength as a demon must've been extremely strong because her ear started to bleed! The girl was still crying and hardly made any noise, I stayed in character and acted like I didn't care at all. Hmmmm I'm pretty sure Zenitsu should be coming now right? Soon, I started hearing fast footsteps and I knew he was coming. I must've come before him.- Just as I'd expected he's here, I let go of the poor girls ear.

"Who are you, and what do you want?" I said trying my best to sound angry. I could already see Zenitsu, well Zenko- sweating. The room was extremely silent I could hardly hear anything. As much as I didn't want to be rude to Zenitsu I knew I had to follow the rules and act, rude.

"Didn't you hear me mustard hair?!" I rudely said breaking the silence.

"W-Warabihime O-oiran (I checked the spellings my lord I spelt "oiran" wrong ;-;")" Called out a small and squeaky voice from behind. "She only started here y-yesterday."

I shifted to the side to see them and gave them a death stare "And? Does it look like I care?!" I asked angrily. I felt a a little guilty when they fell to the ground shaking, they were extremely cute.

Zenko turned to me frightened and said "I'm r-really sorry for disturbing you oiran I heard someone crying s-so I, I came to see what had happened..-"

Time stopped yet again and I knew exactly why.. I saw yet another note telling me "You HAVE to call him ugly and act rude, even though you like him.. or else..-" I nodded :(. Time un-freezed.

"Honestly, you look so hideous it's hard to looks at you. Anyways, what's with your hair colour your hair reminds me of disgusting mustard." I insulted, poor Zenitsu looked traumatized. I looked at the poor little girl who was holding her ear in pain. I decided to pull her hair instead, she started crying out loud this time.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled as she begged for forgiveness. I knew in this scene Zenko would start to get angry.. eh- He grabbed my arm trying to stop me from pulling the poor girls hair.

"Please, stop." Zenko sternly requested.

"And what are you gonna do get out your sw- guitar thing and play awful music?!" I asked angrily.. He looked pretty angry at this point.

"Please. Stop!" Zenko sternly asked, again. I let go off the poor girl, Zenko was still holding my arm.

"Don't EVER touch me AGAIN!" I yelled and pushed his arm of and punched him hard, HE'D FAINTED!

(Two days ago)
Where am I!? Am I in a flash back? The door slowly opened and there was a woman. I'm definitely in a flash back ;-;.

"PLEASE Warabihime, I've had quite enough of you!" The woman told me, I could hear her voice shaking, Does she know what I am? I hardly remembered this part so I just said the first thing that came to mind.

"What are you tryna say, grandma?" I asked, the woman looked truly offended but then started to talk again.

"SO many people have been leaving or committing suicide, because of YOU, you've been bullying people and KIDS here so much they've been suiciding! YOU'VE been BULLYING them to their death! Please STOP!" The old lady yelled at me, in an instant I knew what I had to do.

"Maybe I'll bully you to your death as well." I said, although I wasn't going to bully her I was supposed to push her off the roof.

"W-what are y-you s-saying?!" She asked -frightened- she was shaking as if she JUST swam in a pull of ice.

I tilted my head starting to remember what was supposed to happen. The lady looked like I murdered her daughter (if she had one). Then, she told me about her little story she heard from that old tea lady person about another oiron. Blah, blah, blah.

"YOU'RE NOT HUMAN ARE YOU?!" She yelled at me, "WHAT ARE YOU?!"

I stood up, "I'll show you" I grinned.