Nooooooo

Owens pov:
I went to my office to do some work because Bella has been deep in headspace recently and needs mine and Gabe's full attention so we have been doing work from home. There was a knock on the door "yeah"I said spinning around on my chair "I'm making food what do you want" he asked and then we heard a bang we both stared at each other and ran towards Bella's room and we heard crying we got to her room and she was just laid on the floor crying and Gabe picked her up and she just cuddled into him crying and he just kept whispering 'it's ok baby' and I went to go get her a bottle to get her back to sleep and I went back upstairs and heard her saying "no, no wanna" and then Gabe saying "well it's bedtime lay down" and I walked in as he was putting her down and she said "noooo i no wanna dada" she said and started crying "Bella lay down now it's bedtime" Gabe said with a firm dominant voice and she started crying even more which I knew this was gunna end up with a tantrum "nooooooo I no wanna noooooo" she cried squirming in his arms. I walked in "princess can you lay down for dada please" I said walking in handing the bottle to Gabe "nooooo don wan go night night scary " she screamed "why what's scary kitten" Gabe said "n-no wan be awone"she said cuddling into Gabe's shoulder as he rubbed her back and said "do you want to come sleep with me kitten"  and she lifted her head looked at me then back at  . "sweep wif dada an daddy" she asked and stopped crying "yeah sure princess" I said and with that we went to my bed because it was the biggest and could fit us all in and I said "you go get changed I'll take her" I said to Gabe and took my little bunny and put the bottle in her mouth and she started drinking it "good baby" I said and after I said that her eyes softened she looked like she slipped even further into headspace "Owen I'm done I'll take her" Gabe said and he came and got her and got into bed and fed her a bottle. I'd finish getting changed and climbed into bed with them. After she finished her bottle she dozed off to sleep.
Authors note:
Hi I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while just wanted to say thanks for 1.30k reads I really appreciate it and it's a short one but I'll upload another chapter tomorrow if you have any suggestions for what you would like in the next chapter make sure to comment them. Thanks again and bye !