Hyper active!

Gabe's pov:
It was the next morning and I had woke to the sound of babbling. I turned over and saw her playing with her hands "baby you need to be quiet"I said and saw that the time was 6:47 am. I 1pulled her into me as she happily hummed and said "da-da" slowly and touched my face "good morning little girl" I said and she bounced and wiggled her legs. "Come on let's go get breakfast" i said quietly and scooped her up and went downstairs.

"Do you want to watch tv while dada cooks breakfast"I asked and she babbled and said "uh-huh"so I put her down on the couch and turned on the tv and started making her breakfast.while I was cooking her breakfast I could hear Owen talking to her and I had just finished making her breakfast.

And then I made her some juice

"Here you go kitten breakfast" I said and laid her breakfast on the table "thankies" she responded and me and Owen sat on either side of her while she eats her breakfast

I started to play with her hair and she melted into my arms and laid down, she started babbling "daaaaa jooo annnnaaaaaaaa" she mumbled and Owen said "then what happened princess" he said making a conversation which she continued to babble "aavvvaaaaaddddd aaaaaaaa bababjajababajaja" when I stopped playing with her hair she whined until I started to play with her hair again "what shall we to today"Owen said looking at me and the baby.

"I don't know I have work in 1 hour and 30 minutes"I said and my baby started to whine and kick a little "what's wrong kitten I won't be gone for long you and daddy can go to the park or go where you want to" and as soon as I said that she smiled and looked straight at Owen just to confirm that they were indeed going to go to the park and not anywhere else and he nodded.she jumped up and started cuddling him and babbled.

*1 hour later*
"Baby I'm going now I'll see you when I get back ok I love you" I said. "Nooooo stay wiv me dada" she said making grabby hands towards me. I picked her up and gave her a little cuddle "baby dada has to go to work I'll be back in a few hours ok. And you get to go to the park with daddy it'll be fun"I said and she just whined and sulked in my shoulder.

Authors note:
Hi guys sorry I haven't posted in a while I just don't have any ideas so if you would like me to add anything please leave a comment thank you bye :)