~Prologue~

"Camilo!! Carlos!!" Said a worried little girl that is around age 5, has two little braids in her hair, her black hair covering the pink to green hair colored.

"Please come out! The ceremony is about to start...!" She said frowning, her eyes welling in tears trying not to cry while looking for the two and she thinks   that both of them ran away without her knowing "W-Where are you?....." she said and a single tear rolled down her cheek and she slowly walks to the pond where the three of them first met.

She sat down below the tree and hugs her knees and quietly cry "Where are you..." she sobbed and big tears rolling down her cheeks like a waterfall "I don't wanna be alone...." she said shaking a little bit frowning.

"Why are you crying, (Y/n)?" Said a voice beside her and she looks to her side to see a Colombian boy who is around her age, he has a slender build, light golden-brown complexion, curly, dark auburn hair, hazel-green eyes, and freckles across his nose and cheeks, along with dark tint on his eyelids. He wears a white long-sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled up, his collar opened with the buttons mismatched, and the rest is left largely unbuttoned and loose, except for the right side tuck into his pants. He also wears a yellow ruana.

Her eyes widened and tears began to well up again in her shiny (e/c) eyes and she lunged at him and cry "Wahhhh I thought I lost you cami!" She said crying making the 5 year old boy blush slightly.

"Ugh.. (Y/n) stop being a crybaby and let Camilo breathe for a minute." Said a harsh voice behind them and the both of them to see a boy at their age and the same appearance as camilo but his bangs were covering his right eye and his ruana is red.

"Carlos!!" She said letting go of Camilo and hug him tightly but not too tight and Carlos blushed a bit and sent a glare at her "Oi! Get off me!" He said trying to push her away from him but she won't budge and she nibbled on him making his face go red "Youdon't know how long I was trying to find you and I was worried!" She said tears rolling to her cheek and Carlos gently wioes off her tears and look away unaware of his twin brother's harsh glare towards him.

"Come on, let's go to the ceremony to receive your gifts!" She said smiling and still has tiny tears still in her eyes "But... what if we don't have them?.." Camilo said "Well gift or no gift Cami, you're still special!" She said with sparks in her eyes and Camilo smiled sweetly at her and Carlos smiled a bit at her.

"Come on! Let's go!" She said grabbing both of their hands and quickly ran to the La Casa Madrigal and ran behind the curtains "Here we are!"

The three of them arrived and Carlos and Camilo's family turned to them and smiled "Ah there's my  boys!" Said felix whose the twin's father smiling at the both of them "ah.. look at you two.." Said pepa whose the twin's mother and a cloud above her head and felix whacks it away "Amor, you're gonna make their clothes all wet." He said backing her up gently and pepa turned to (Y/n) with a sweet smile "Thank you for bringing my two boys here, Boñita" she said and (Y/n) blushed in embarrasment "Y-you're welcome!" She squeaked before running out to who knows where.

"Okaa-san!" She called out catching her mother's attention "Where were you all this time, amor?" Her mother said picking her up making (Y/n) smile widely.

"I was finding Camilo and Carlos and then I brought them back here!" She exclaimed proudly huffing her chest making her mother smile at her cuteness.

The curtains now revealed the twins and the tiles began to make themselves to a carpet one and the lights turned on and puts the spotlight to the twins.

Carlos straighten up his posture and wears a brave face and Camilo holds his wrist shyly.

The both of them walk up the stairs and stand infront of abuela who is kneeling down to them and puts the candle infront of them "Will you use your giften to strengthen our home? Strengthen our community? And strengthen our encanto?" She asked and Carlos nodded and Camilo nodded shyly.

Then the both of them walk to the door amd look each other and nodded determined.

They reached out the glowing door and hold the doorknob together and the glowing stopped.

A moment later, the celebration started, people dancing, singing, talking and smiling.

Meanwhile with little (Y/n), she ran towards the twins with a big smile in her face and hug them both making Carlos flinch a bit and Camilp hugs her back with a wife smile on his face "You did it you guys! I'm proud!" She said smiling and she looked at them and tears welling up making "(Y-Y/n)! Don't cry please! I'm sorry!" He said hugging her and she hugged him back and cry "I'm so happy for you two!" She said while crying and Carlos just pats her head making her blush slightly.

((Prologue end))