E X O R D I U M

𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀. 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱, 𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻.

Himari was no spoiled kid. Even as an only child, she undergone the most rigorous trainings for her upbringing. She was embedded with the value of competitiveness in order for her to rise to her father's position. A meek one, people would say but aren't those who were filled to the brim the silent ones?

"𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗰𝘆 𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘃𝗲𝗶𝗻𝘀. 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱, 𝘃𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀."

The Neji family was a force to be reckoned with when it comes to logistics and she is the heiress to Ardent Logistics. Living up to their values, she did everything within her power to excel in everything. She was homeschooled, shut away from the world until she was ready. High school came and she enters a peculiar school, with peculiar students. One by one, secrets are unlocked, family ties are threatening to be cut off, too many heartaches which she was never taught to handle and will this ray of light still salvage herself in the end?

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗗𝗬

Name: Himari Neji
Birthday: June 14
Nationality: Chinese-Korean
Parents: Go Ha Jin & Akio Neji
Year Level: 3rd

𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗦

✯ 𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗟𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗬𝗘. Being the only child to a family with a chaebol for a mother and one of the prominent in Japan for a father made them focus their attention to her. Of course, it wasn't like she could bat her eyes to get what she wants, rather, she acts like their innocent kid who can never do wrong.

✯ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗢𝗡. She was raised in a family where defeats aren't tolerated. She would soon rise to take up her parent's seat but it entailed something in exchange; 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻. Her parents believed in the principles of multiple intelligences and made sure she had covered everything so they sent her to ballet classes, judo training, cooking class, etiquette, sewing, swimming and had multiple tutors, one for each subject. Growing up, wherever she is put, her parents are rest assured she can survive.

✯ 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘. She likes the spotlight and likes winning. This is the main reason why she isn't complacent. Give an exam? She'll prepare a week before. Enter her in a contest? She won't sleep until she perfects her act. She may sound cocky to others but everything she has gotten were product of her hard work and while she has bad sides of her own, she will never tolerate cheating in any forms.

✯ 𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗖. She enjoys the arts so much that she focuses on one aspect, gymnastics. While it is sporty in a sense, she likes its grandiose, its discipline and above all else, its craft all in all.

✯ 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗜𝗚𝗬. Due to her father's business, her fascination was caught by the programs their scientists would write. She would get lessons from them in her early age and would often cry if she wouldn't get it right. Her persistence bagged her a gold in a programming competition at the age of 10.

✯ 𝗣𝗢𝗢𝗥 𝗝𝗨𝗗𝗚𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥. While Himari is incredibly smart for her own good, she has yet to see of the world. She is not easy to trick but she is a poor judge of character. Once she sees kindness once, she will remember that person as good and will follow them anywhere, until they prove her wrong.

✯ 𝗣𝗛𝗬𝗦𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗪𝗘𝗔𝗞. It was true that she indeed knew how to do everything, except that she was exceptionally weak at self defense as she keeps running away from jabs. Also, she believes that it's not okay to hurt anyone, hence she never got through any practice match.