BEGINNING OF THE WEEK

[This fanfiction contains a KNY rarepair ship. If you are not comfortable with it, please leave; if you stay, please refrain from commenting rude things. Enjoy <3]

[TW : Curse words]

💿💿💿

[SHINAZUGAWA POV]

Oyakata-sama always had this thing where he'd have each of us pillars hang out together, he supposedly called it "bonding time" to get to know your peers. I fvcking hated it, I didn't care about half the people I worked with, I just wanted to get the damn job done. We had a week to hang out with another pillar and this week I had… Uzui?! Fvcking Uzui?! It was very obvious, more than usual even, that I was pissed.

I laid on the floor of my estate as I realized that today started my week of hanging out with Uzui, I sighed loudly and began to get up just as I heard a Kasugai crow caw my name for a pillar meeting, "CAW!! CAWW! SHINAZUGAWA SANEMI REPORT TO PILLAR MEETING IMMEDIATELY! CAW!" I rolled my eyes as I continued to get up, dressing in my uniform and grabbing my sword.

💿💿💿

I was nearing Oyakata-sama's estate, starting to see the rest of the pillars in view, the only person that really caught my eye was Uzui. He was being obnoxiously loud too, I could hear him from where I was.

As I got closer I noticed that Tomioka wasn't there, as usual. He normally never showed up or was late.

I reached the rest of the pillars and got in my designated spot. I noticed that Uzui didn't have his hair tied up, it laid almost perfectly around his face.

For some reason he… looked kind of pretty like that, obviously I didn't say anything about it, like I was going to interact with an idiot like him. However, I did look at him more than once, hopefully no one noticed that I kept sneaking glances.

Shortly after Tomioka finally arrived, Oyakata-sama made his appearance.

"Hello my children, I'm sure you know what time it is again." He said in a gentle tone, hinting to the fact that yet again, each pillar had to hang out with another.

He began pairing up opposites, obviously there was one group of 3 because of the odd number of pillars. Soon, it was my turn.

"And finally, Uzui and Shinazugawa." He stated, somehow looking at both Uzui and I. I exhaled sharply, very obviously annoyed with the man I was supposed to be with this week.

I looked back over to the taller man, he was looking right back at me. It caught me off guard so I quickly turned my head back to face the gravel below me. I heard him chuckle, amused at my sudden reaction.

"Meeting dismissed," I heard Oyakata-sama call and the rest of the pillars began to disperse, heading to the person they were paired with.

I slowly got up and lifted my head to face forward as my view became crowded with Uzui's chest. I quickly stepped back, as this idiot was too close to me.

"Hi Shinazugawa! I'm glad we finally get to know each other," he said loudly, a bright smile on his face, both hands on his hips. I scoffed, "Like hell, I'm only doing this because Oyakata-sama said so."

I heard him laugh at me, then felt his hand on top of my head, ruffling my hair. "Hey!" I shouted, knocking his hand off my head. A slight red dusted over my cheeks, I gave him a dirty look.

"Aw, don't be like that Shinazugawa. I'm sure our time together will be flamboyant!" He looked down at me, obviously because he was the taller of the 2 of us.

His eyes were really pretty, I never noticed what a pretty shade of red they were. His voice was also something to notice too, it was unique and oddly charming.

I snapped out of thought and rolled my eyes at him, "Fine."

Maybe, hopefully, this wouldn't be so bad.

💿💿💿

[This is the end of chapter 1! Hope you enjoyed <3]