𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 - 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐞𝐛𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚

"OOOH I WANNA DANCE WITH SOMEBODY!!"

"Sage, quit it!!"

"I WANNA FEEL A HEAT WITH SOMEBODY!!!!"

"I'm gonna hit you with a pan."

"With somebody who loves-" I inhale.

"MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Y'all, don't tell me you don't have those little concerts while showering?

Also, the best part is that you get to annoy your family.

Then, I hear a loud knocking on the bathroom door.

"There's a guy here." wasn't a phrase I was expecting.

Wait, why would they inform ME that a guy is here?

...

OH SHI-

I quickly finish my showering concert -which everybody enjoyed, by the way- and made my way downstairs.

I wide my eyes as Natalie talked to Max, but not in a...very friendly way...

Gosh, her flirting will cost me my ass.

I inhale sharply and approach them.

"Hey." Max shoves his hands in his pockets and starts leaning back and forth nervously.

AW! Is this his first time at a girl's house??

...

Probably not.

Maybe he's that type of bad boy who makes trouble but doesn't give a single crap about girls.

Yeah, that sounds more suitable.

"H-" I start to say, but fire alarm goes off.

We stand there totally confused when a sudden light bulb floats around Natlie's head.

"SHIT!" Natalie shouts and rushes to the owen.

"Language." I warn her because there are virgin ears in the living room.

I take a small peek inside the kitchen to see Natalie waving around with a kitchen towel. Then, I look at Max who stands there awkwardly and I get the memo that I'm supposed to welcome him with some sort of gesture in our 'oh so lovely' home.

"Uhm, you can sit, I guess." I gesture towards living room where Georgie and some boy are playing xbox.

Wait, what is that boy doing in our house by the way?

"Who are you?" I look at the boy who completely ignored my existence.

Gee, thanks. I was scared like pigeon when somebody older would speak to me.

"Who is he?" I ask Georgie who just shrugs his shoulders.

Ah, great. Now we are the homeless shelter.

At a sudden chuckling I turn around to see Max. He quickly changed his facial expression witht he way I looked at him.

"Okay, you-" I point to the blonde boy, "-out. Georgie, up in the room do...homework." I make the 'shoo' move and the boys stand up groaning.

"Someone has a parental gestures." Max mumbles beside me looking at me with his amber eyes.

Did I mention they look absolutely gorgeous?

...

Sage, focus.

In return, I just roll my eyes and make my way into the kitchen to see what's Natalie doing.