"Omg thanks, but like hand me some of them. I wouldn't want to make you do all the work!" I said, hurriedly. He handed me 3 of them, still sucking on the lollipop. I took 2 more from him and went over to Senju.

"Damn, your friends are really nice." 

"Yeah! Manishi, that's Wakasa and this is Benkei!" Senju said pointing at both of them.

"Nice to meet you both, thanks for the help! Just take these to the exit and I'll book a cab. You don't have to carry them for long." I say, opening my phone.

"No problem." Benkei smiled at me and turned to at Senju while scowling. "We were looking for you! At least tell us before you run off Senju!"

"I told Wakasa though!" Senju pouted and Benkei looked at Wakasa.

"Dude?? Why didn't you say anything?" He shouted at him.

"Sorry." Wakasa said, not looking sorry at all.

"The cab will be here in 4 minutes, let's go to the exit." They all stopped fighting and nodded. Senju walked with me and we both gossiped about random stuff. Wakasa and Benkei helped me with putting the bags in the car and I thanked both of them. Wakasa nodded and Benkei muttered 'no problem'.

"Manishi! Let's do this again! I had a lot of fun!" Senju squealed and I grinned and nodded.

"Yes, of course! Here's my number, text me if you wanna go shopping again." I hand my number to her and wave at her and the guys. Senju waved back while Benkei smiled and Wakasa nodded again.

THAT WAS GREAT! I MET WAKASA, SENJU AND BENKEI SO MANY ARCS BEFORE AND GOD THEY ALL ARE SO GORGEOUS IN REAL. ESPECIALLY WAKASA. I thought to myself happily.

Wakasa was in my top 6 characters from Tokyo Revengers along with Mikey, Mitsuya, Chifuyu and the Haitani brothers!

 I reached my place and it took me 20 minutes to take all the bags in my apartment and I was very exhausted from the shopping and carrying such heavy bags that I fell asleep.

I woke up to my phone ringing. I groaned and looked at the time. It was 7:39 pm. Wow, I slept for 3 hours. I looked at the call and noticed it was Ran. I squealed in excitement and told myself to calm down before picking up the call.

"Hello Manishi?" Ran said in his deep voice which gave me butterflies, yet again upon hearing it.

"Yes?" I croaked since I just woke up and quickly drank water while he spoke.

"You wanna to come to our place for dinner or should we come to yours?" He asked.

"Uh- I'll come to yours." I said, remembering how messy my place really is right now.

"Alright, see you soon." I could just hear him smiling which made me smile and I said a small bye and hung up.

I went to the bathroom and washed my face, making sure that any sign of drool was wiped off completely. I had recently gotten waxed in my world a couple days ago so I was pretty grateful about that. I sprayed on a bit of perfume I and went to their apartment.

I was very nervous and excited because this is the first time I've hung out with guys for the first time alone since my mom was pretty old minded and didn't let me hang out with any guys. And I was also nervous because- um THESE ARE THE HAITANI BROTHERS!

I knocked at their door and after a few seconds, I heard shuffling behind the door and Rindou opened the door.

"Hey there, you look really good." He said looking at me and the dress I wore for shopping. "Come on in." He stepped aside to let me in and closed the door.

"Thank you, you look good too." I smile at him, while inside squealing like a pig.

"We didn't order yet since we didn't know what you're allergic to so what would you like to eat?" He asked after guiding me to their living room and making me sit in the sofa.

"Um- I'm fine with anything actually, except non vegetarian." I said, playing with my fingers since I didn't know what to do with them. WHAT DO YOU DO WITH YOUR HANDS WHEN YOU'RE TALKING TO SOMEONE??

"Let's order pizza then?" He asked picking his phone up.

"Yes sure." I nodded and sat there silently while he ordered.

"Where's Ran?" I asked since I couldn't see him anywhere.

"He's showering right now. He'll be out soon." Rindou said, glancing up at me and then looking back at the phone.

RAN WAS NAKED IN THE SAME PLACE I AM AT, BATHING? OH GOD OH GOD. CONTROL YOUR HORNY THOUGHTS YOU SLUT!

"So whaddya wanna do now?" Rindou asked after ordering the food and kept his phone aside.

"Let's watch a movie or something?" I suggested.

"Alright, is horror okay with you?" He asked walking over to the TV. Honestly, I was pretty scared of horror movies but I didn't want to look like a wimp in front of them so I agreed.

"Let's wait until Ran gets here though." I said.

"Sure."

Ran entered the room a couple of seconds later. He was wearing a gray full shirt with gray sweatpants, again. I tried to not look at his sweats. His hair were still a little wet and he was rubbing them with a towel. He looked so good that I was scared I actually drooled.

"Hey there, pretty." Ran said spotting me and smiled making me flustered but I smiled back.

"We ordered pizza and we're watching a horror movie." Rindou said coming over to sit beside me on my left. Ran came over and sat on my right.

HOLY SHIT I AM SITTING BETWEEN THEM! OUR SHOULDERS ARE TOUCHING! IS THIS WHAT HEAVEN FEELS LIKE? THREESOME VIBES LOWKEY??

I was squealing inside but kept a blank face on the outside. I looked over to another empty sofa and went over there to pick up a pillow and sat back down in the middle of them.

"It's fine if I take this right?" I asked.

"Yeah." Rindou said.

We went back to watching the movie. I knew when the jump scares were gonna arrive because whenever they did, the music got lower. So I held my pillow really tightly and tried not to scream loudly. It was really tough not to scream but I was trying to do my best and it was going well.

Until someone rang the bell and I screamed and hid my face on Rindou's shoulder, unintentionally. Ran chuckled and went to open the door while Rindou patted my head. I was pretty embarrassed so I moved away from him really quickly which made him laugh.

"If you're scared, we can watch something else y'know?" He said calmly.

"No, I wanna finish this movie." I said stubbornly, still holding my pillow really tightly.

"As you wish, but if you feel scared, don't hesitate to grab my shoulder." Rindou winked at me and I felt myself blushing and nodded.

"Pizza's here." Ran said and brought it. He handed one box to me and I thanked him and took it.

We all ate it pretty fast and I didn't get very scared while eating which was cool because I was still embarrassed I held Rindou like that, but also secretly happy. I definitely wanna hold him again.

We finished the pizza and continued to watch the movie. Everything was going pretty when a really unexpected jump scare came on and I screamed again and when I realized what I did, I felt soooo embarrassed. Rindou and Ran chuckled at my misery.

Ran looked like he was about to say something but thought better and continued watching the movie. Since I was getting scared, he held my hand and I held Rindou's shoulder throughout the movie which made me feel tingly all over.

Who thought the guys I save fanart on would be the ones I'd be watching and eating and holding hands with.