Chapter 59

Yeah, man, I think we should do it... I know, Paul, I know! But we need to do somethin' to stop this orange fuck!... 'Aight!... 'Aight, I'll come by tomorrow to sign those things... Yeah, bye! Marshall was hanging up his phone when he entered the living room.

Is everything alright?! I asked from the sofa without taking my eyes from the TV screen where 'Logan' was playing.

Yep! Marshall let himself fall next to me making me bounce a bit from the cushions. I think I'm doin' the right thing...

This week were the elections in the US and Marshall was kind of nervous with the result of them. It's no surprise that he is 100% against Donald Trump and he has been using his social media to urge US citizens to vote and last week, Joe Biden's representatives reached out to Paul asking if they could use 'Lose Yourself' for Biden's ad campaign. Marshall ponder it very carefully, like every other decision that he makes that regards his music, and after some reflexions with Paul, he decided that he was going to let them use the song. It was a big deal, and I could see in Marshall's eyes that it was worrying him if it was the right thing, if it was right to let his most famous song be associated in that way with politics. This was the second time that he allowed his music to be used in ads, and the first one was to promote Chrysler at the Super Bowl, a Detroit founded company.

If you feel right in doing it, then it's the right thing to do! I snuggled his side and placed my hand over his heart.

He held my hand and looked down at me. Thank you for being by my side!

Always! I smiled and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

We remained watching the movie snuggled in each other.

After our fight in London, we apologised to each other and Sarah, my manager, and Paul did their best to make sure the live I did was out of my IG. Of course, there was videos of it online, and we couldn't do anything about those, but they did their best to make it disappear.

I have an interview tomorrow! I say during dinner.

Really? He said finishing his food and placed his dish on the sink.

Yes, it's with MTV, we are going to talk about the trailer that was released yesterday! I was extremely stoked.

The shooting of my movie wrapped a few days ago and the first trailer for it was posted yesterday. I couldn't stop myself from reading all the reactions and opinions on it and I was really happy that the majority of them were good but of course there were some people that didn't like it, but what can I do? Nothing...

I'm happy for you baby! He reached out and kissed me. But ya know they're gonna asking ya everything 'bout you! Right? Marshall sat again in front of me.

I know! But Sarah guaranteed me that they would focus on the movie and not so much on my life... I got up and placed my dish where his was.

If ya say so... Just... Be prepared! I sat on his lap.

I'm always prepared! He squeezed my knee.

The next day, I drove to downtown Detroit.

Finally! I heard as soon as I entered the hotel room I was going to use for makeup and wardrobe.

I'm sorry! Construction in this city is horrible! I say and walked to my friend. I missed you too Addy!

Yes, me too twat! We hugged.