Ch 34: Take Things Slow

Comenzar desde el principio

Akari: "I agree Lea but you need to be realistic too. They barely know anything about each other, and you really think they should be rushing into a relationship so foolishly?"

Aika: "Okay, I am sitting right here! And just for the record I'm still debating on what I want."

Fuji: "Well what do you want?"

Aika: "I just said I'm still debating."

Ruki: "Aika let me ask you something before you think about your decision. If you do consider going out with this guy, where do you see this going? Do you see this becoming a real relationship and is he really the kind of guy you think he is, or could you just be reflecting your own feelings and wishes of the perfect guy for you onto Tokoyami?"

N: Aika stared at Ruki a few more moments till she looked down and let her shoulders drop in defeat.

Lea: "Okay that's enough guy's, we came here to help not lecture. Aika I'm on your side, no matter what. If you want to go out with him I'll support you through it." She said placing her hand on her shoulder with a genuine smile.

Yuri: "Me too! You deserve better Aika, and if you think that Tokoyami's the one then I got your back one hundred percent!"

Fuji: "Well I like the guy, and I think we should give 'em a chance. Count me in."

N: Aika smiled at them and put her hand over Lea's. They looked at Ruki and Akari with smile's.

Ruki: "Wha-I-I am not the bad guy here! I'm just looking out for her like a responsible friend would. Aika I love you for seeing the good in others but not everyone can turn out the way you want them to. I'm sorry but I'm just trying to protect you, I stand by what I said." He said crossing his arms.

Akari: ... "Aika, I care a great deal about you just like Ruki does. But he's right. I hope you'll understand that we just don't want to see you get hurt anymore. We're only looking out for you. I'm sorry but I have to disagree." She said shaking her head.

Aika: ... "Well it's your choices guy's. And I'll respect them both."

Fuji: "Dude, you're the only one who didn't say anything about this. Now put the book down, and clear this up. Who's side are you on?"

N: Everyone looked at Ankoku who was sitting in the corner resting his head in the palm of his hand as he read his book.

Aika: "Ankoku?"

Ankoku: .... "This is out of my hands, and has nothing to do with me." He said plainly with his eyes still locked on his book.

Fuji: "Well that's helpful."

Yuri: "Oh come on Koku! Just give us a straight answer!"

Ankoku: "I did. And I believe I've told you several times not to call me Koku."

Yuri: "Well too bad Koku, now pick a side!"

Aika: "Ankoku you can be honest. I'll respect your decision too."

N: He glanced at her out of the corner of his eye. And he closed the book and sighed, he stood up and walked towards her then took a knee down in front of her.