" Trust me. You won't have any time. I held a meeting with the board of directors. They want the girl group ready as soon as possible. Since they arrived, JH has been the one supervising them. The workload is too much for only him. There are 20 trainees currently. We will split the trainees equally between the both of you. Each of you will train 10 trainees. At the end of two weeks, we will hold an evaluation to see how much they had improved. The ones who fall short will leave. Sound good?" Bao Jun asked smirking as he watched Randy and Jianhong gaze at each other.

"How will the trainees be chosen?" Jianhong asked.

"Simple. We will ask them to pick themselves. Do you know why you guys have one of the best fandoms in the world? Because your fans love all of you collectively. I am sure that everyone will not choose one person. Some will also be conflicted." Bao Jun said.

" You want me to go against JIANHONG?" Randy asked in shock.

" You are just as talented as Jianhong. Although you are the rapper of the group, you can also produce songs. And if you need help, ask help from the staffs." Bao Jun said.

" What did I do wrong?" Randy asked Jianhong as he leaned his head against the table.

************************************

Few days later, all the trainees arrived at the dance studio waiting. While others were busy chatting amongst themselves, Xinyi and Shu Chun were busy stretching. Everyone had fallen in love with her not only because she knew the CEO of the company but because they had found out she was just as talented as Liena. Of course this had made Liena angry so they weren't friends. Although they weren't friends, they hadn't had a big fight either. It was like a fight that was still in it's brewing stage.

The doors opened and all the trainees took their places standing when two people entered. No one expected the people who arrived. Although seeing JH was already normal, the reaction was still the same as the first day. Xinyi covered her ears as the sound of scream filled the room as JH entered.

"Hello everyone." Jianhong said smiling as he entered the room.

He was still as handsome as yesterday. This time he was wearing a grey sweatshirt and a black cargo jeans. After Jianhong entered, he wavered everyone holding the door open. The cheers died down within a few seconds as everyone started to wonder why the door was still open.Suddenly, everyone gazed as a foot stepped out first making everyone confused.

"Hello everyone, It's Randy." Randy said smiling.

The sound intensified immediately as Randy entered inside. Everyone screamed excitedly as he entered wavering. Xinyi smiled as she saw him.

"Okay, it's enough. Everyone, this is Randy. I will allow him to tell you why he's here." Mrs Liping said calming everyone as Randy came forward to stand in front.

" Hello. Actually, it's very simple.I am here because......" Randy said but was cut off as Bao Jun entered the room suddenly.

Xinyi smiled as she watched her cousin arrived neatly dressed in black suit. Although she had seen him dressed like that everyday, today was different. His suit looked smooth and ironed. While his beautiful black hair hadn't been laid back like it always has. His hair fell to the front covering his eyes which kind of made him look sexy.

"Randy is here to supervise you." Bao Jun said facing the trainees.

"Good morning Mr Tang." They said bowing briefly.

" From today, all of you will be divided into two. JH will lead one team while Randy will lead another. It will be like a survival program. That way, the last five will be the ones to debut in the group. The person that wins first will the leader and the maknae of course will be decided by age. That is if the fifth person is the youngest. Do you understand?" Bao Jun asked.

Survival program? Xinyi gazed at her cousin waiting until their eyes caught each other before she signaled him asking what was happening. The rest trainees seemed just as confused as her as everyone murmured among themselves.

"Okay. I will give you five minutes to decide which group you are going to join. This isn't child's play so take it very seriously. The group you join will decide your future." Bao Jun said.

" I don't need time to think. I will go with Senior JH." Liena said smiling as she gazed at Jianhong.

This made Xinyi angry as she scoffed turning her face away. Truth was she really didn't know which side to support. As a Wi-knight, it was their motto to support the entire group and not a particular member. But she knew that staying with Liena on the same team was mission impossible. She won't be able to stand her.

"Me too. It's obvious. I will stand by Senior Randy." Xinyi said smiling wide.

" Are you sure?" Bao Jun asked watching as she nodded her head.

Jianhong gazed at Xinyi as she smiled at Randy and was surprised to see Randy was also smiling. Did they know each other? Tearing his gaze away, Jianhong turned gazing at Bao Jun. Few minutes passed and everyone had chosen. He was indeed right. Each team had ten just as he had predicted.

"Good. Now, I will leave it to your instructors to choose who will lead the time. Remember. This is your team from now on. You guys should try and get along with each other. I will get going now." Bao Jun said nodding his head.